Subject: bug#6792: 24.0.50; at revision 100946 GNU Emacs with Xaw3d does not compile

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 00:21:53 +0200

Am 04.08.2010 um 18:43 schrieb Dan Nicolaescu:

> It seems that support for GCC_TEST_OPTIONS was removed here:
>
> revno: 100791
> committer: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
> branch nick: emacs
> timestamp: Mon 2010-07-12 16:16:38 +0200

I presume the acronym "bzr" describes also a certain not completely  
reliable behaviour... In the almost four weeks after this change it  
worked to compile the X client (last time I think ten days ago). Since  
last weekend bzr does not find any changes or updates. Maybe I need to  
download again – half GB?

--
Greetings

   Pete

Clovis' Consideration of an Atmospheric Anomaly:
         The perversity of nature is nowhere better demonstrated than  
by the fact that, when exposed to the same atmosphere, bread becomes  
hard while crackers become soft