Subject: [bug#67915]

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:42:30 +0000

Hi Ricardo,

I've cheery picked  commits for astronomy and applied on
wip-python-science branch

origin/wip-python-science 9fb30db770e7cb2c2b7703176791e000cfbf7e86

Everything is still building successfully.

If you may push #67915 patch series covering state of astronomy packages from
2023/12, and I'll start preparing updates for 2024/01 maybe after
wip-python-science is merge.

Thanks,
Oleg

./pre-inst-env guix build --rounds=2 aocommon aoflagger calceph cfitsio
julia-fitsio libpasastro phd2 python-asdf-astropy python-astropy-healpix
python-crds python-drizzle python-drms python-gwcs python-jplephem
python-mpl-animators python-photutils python-pynbody python-radio-beam
python-regions python-reproject python-spectral-cube python-spherical-geometry
python-stdatamodels python-stsci-imagestats python-stsynphot python-synphot
python-tweakwcs splash wcslib

/gnu/store/0d6iz1ia0ypx45j51cdlzr9r4gzm4nb6-wcslib-8.2.2
/gnu/store/84yss6l62sgq8n2qwlvwg8hdz0ryliw1-splash-3.10.1
/gnu/store/zpm1anw9cnzak5wx5dlbzaz496pcv2bx-python-tweakwcs-0.8.5
/gnu/store/a4jiz4b7ajwi9yzcgpn61g7plwjyb7r6-python-synphot-1.3.0
/gnu/store/332anrzidj55qanrzakckvxdbd3nyrhh-python-stsynphot-1.3.0
/gnu/store/algddr41kvg0bqabxq2sjgcx4bmiq55g-python-stsci-imagestats-1.8.0
/gnu/store/2cc02kbyww7i1znmn5017c0nv5q3lwkf-python-stdatamodels-1.9.0
/gnu/store/q83n7bpr63fgjmjnkgy85d68ydx8n7fb-python-spherical-geometry-1.3.1
/gnu/store/73cnzmdmi932hapm1rd9lajv3sbdb00r-python-spectral-cube-0.6.5
/gnu/store/3mmfxm8b391hy7gk2i3fgw8khv82vb17-python-reproject-0.13.0
/gnu/store/a9b23558skk3lwz3spq3akp76mfn9vcg-python-regions-0.8
/gnu/store/syc6x9sz181vp3mq58qspg0md29sjffs-python-radio-beam-0.3.7
/gnu/store/1dzcmwszcbbwz8d9nycflzwh3s32g1x9-python-pynbody-1.5.2
/gnu/store/m5qb63ki7ijnwjd95knwxim6rsrdd26w-python-photutils-1.10.0
/gnu/store/c8ia403dnnc5av2fh096c2zil7y73h9r-python-mpl-animators-1.1.1
/gnu/store/lwya6fz2x2s2z2p937x1yjhnjpr8p5b3-python-jplephem-2.21
/gnu/store/iyzr2qdd0v90r6f71qrz3yhqrrqlnsi4-python-gwcs-0.20.0
/gnu/store/wknw241nxav6xq4z4qx5qjm04gj677bg-python-drms-0.7.0
/gnu/store/yp3qb8779nkd0d6znmfcap5l56dvxy56-python-drizzle-1.14.4
/gnu/store/afgb6f7mc4ryyj0x70pf5fvnqnp09286-python-crds-11.17.13
/gnu/store/69kn0i4i62xrrjmz1c6kygnlzwpv8pi0-python-astropy-healpix-1.0.2
/gnu/store/a96n317jz7853w4lr9dq0m6gq15ddby7-python-asdf-astropy-0.5.0
/gnu/store/bzc2p8b07fdz318vcw1ghqwpzfx4sv9w-phd2-2.6.12
/gnu/store/lsh4hiya5z84y0cw2l67bhg8mpfp4rz5-libpasastro-1.4.2
/gnu/store/yq7ig09gm16vik0hisrlj82xsvwcd3sc-julia-fitsio-0.17.1
/gnu/store/a06x6j0ygxz2sr8phy163gp105s9g74m-cfitsio-4.3.1
/gnu/store/az5mgwk016fcf8lc1w2lrld9l8f8sckc-calceph-3.5.4
/gnu/store/2pncaqvc1nz5zzn2axih24glxvvlj86g-aoflagger-3.4.0
/gnu/store/jjipsfd9x1p81wmrfb2qlz8sigy2pzm2-aocommon-0.0.0-2.9272ea3

On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 at 09:32, Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
> Hi,
>
> thank you for your patience!
>
> > I would like to prepare an update for this month, please let me know
> > if the patch series needs any adjustment.
>
> This patch series looks pretty good to me, thank you!
>
> Note that I have been working on a few updates to Python science
> packages in the wip-python-science branch.  Just in case you’d need to
> add packages that are already found on that branch.
>
> Please ping me when you have your update ready and I’ll merge it ASAP.
> Would be a shame to have this series delayed any further.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Ricardo

-- 

… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна
найти смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но
совершенно не в состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.