Subject: Error dump installer-dump-1b86ea91

From: Santiago Payà Miralta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:07:37 +0100

Hi,

Just installing in a VM with Virtual Machine Manager from Debian/Gnome
(bookworm), throug guix-system-install-1.4.0.x86_64-linux.iso.

The same error three times, uploaded from Guix installer as
installer-dump-1b86ea91. With only Mozilla NSS and Gnome as services.

``` manual transcription
substitute: updating sustitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%guix substitute: error: TLS error in procedure
'write_to_session_record_port': Error in the push function.
guix system: error:
`/gnu/store/g8c8g458hv522hnmwchmwg53iziir9jr-guix-command substitute'
died unexpectedly
Command ("guix" "system" "init" "--fallback" "/mnt/etc/config.scm"
"/mnt") exited with value 1
Press Enter to continue.
```

Thank you,

Santiago