Subject: bug#67911: Build webkitgtk.powerpc64le-linux 2.42.3 on master is broken.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 14:04:11 -0500

Hello,

[email-masked] (Cuirass) writes:

> <p>The build <b>webkitgtk.powerpc64le-linux</b> for specification <b>master</b> is
> broken. You can find the detailed information about this build <a
> href="https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2921149/details">here</a>.</p>
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2921149/details

The gtk:tools test failed:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
[...]
▶ 517/703 invalid1                                                                                  FAIL          
▶ 517/703 invalid2                                                                                  FAIL          
▶ 517/703 invalid3                                                                                  FAIL          
▶ 517/703 invalid4                                                                                  FAIL          
▶ 517/703 invalid5                                                                                  FAIL          
▶ 517/703 valid1                                                                                    FAIL          
▶ 517/703 valid2                                                                                    FAIL          
▶ 517/703 valid3                                                                                    FAIL          
▶ 517/703 valid4                                                                                    FAIL          
517/703 gtk:tools / validate                                                                        FAIL            2.16s   0/9 

517/703 gtk:tools / validate
FAIL            2.16s   0/9 subtests passed

[...]

Ok:                 699 
Expected Fail:      2   
Fail:               1   
Unexpected Pass:    0   
Skipped:            1   
Timeout:            0   
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I've forwarded a copy to upstream [0].

[0]  https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=266648

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim