Subject: [bug#67905] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-golden-ratio.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:40:07 +0100

Hello,

There are two linter warnings here:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm:1382:5:
[email-masked]: the source file name should contain
the package name

/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm:1382:5:
[email-masked]: permanent redirect from
https://github.com/roman/golden-ratio.el.git to
https://github.com/roman/golden-ratio.el
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

> +       (uri (git-reference
> +             (url "https://github.com/roman/golden-ratio.el.git")
> +             (commit "375c9f287dfad68829582c1e0a67d0c18119dab9")))

The first one can probably be resolved by adding the following line
here:

         (file-name (git-file-name name version))

> +       (sha256
> +        (base32 "0a635a3h6jx0clgwmhwc48i14y3xy5q29y37lp2sjnbxx1hlmkli"))))
> +    (build-system emacs-build-system)
> +    (home-page "https://github.com/roman/golden-ratio.el")

And the second one by updating this URL.

Could you please send an updated patch?

Thanks,

Mathieu