Subject: Close

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 11:12:30 +0100

Hello Andy,

I am closing this as a similar patch has been applied already:
commit 6e7484808fa2979bd686aae5b64a71849e9391b9
Author: John Fremlin <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Feb 13 10:32:12 2024 -0500
    gnu: llama-cpp: Update to 03bf16.
    * gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm (llama-cpp): Update to
    03bf161eb6dea6400ee49c6dc6b69bdcfa9fd3fc.
    [arguments]: Adjust program names.
    Change-Id: I9f5474606dd01be73fbc50813250991e9d248d85
    Signed-off-by: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>

Probably your commit is more recent; at the same time for a project
without releases or meaningful tags or branches, it is difficult to tell
when we should update, and there is no point in updating all the time.
I would say after a "meaningful" change, to be determined by users of the
software, for instance.

Thanks,

Andreas