Subject: [bug#67861] [PATCH] gnu: cryptsetup: Fix cross-compilation.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 10:29:41 +0100

Hello,

> +       (string-append "--with-libgcrypt-prefix="
> +                      (assoc-ref %build-inputs "libgcrypt")))))

When cross-compiling to aarch64-linux-gnu, it allows to go past the
initial configure error, but then I have the following issue when
linking:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: skipping incompatible /gnu/store/vyylh2848g1k9yn3r5avvd1c1xcwh8hg-argon2-20190702/lib/libargon2.so when searching for -largon2
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: skipping incompatible /gnu/store/vyylh2848g1k9yn3r5avvd1c1xcwh8hg-argon2-20190702/lib/libargon2.a when searching for -largon2
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: skipping incompatible /gnu/store/vyylh2848g1k9yn3r5avvd1c1xcwh8hg-argon2-20190702/lib/../lib/libargon2.so when searching for -largon2
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: skipping incompatible /gnu/store/vyylh2848g1k9yn3r5avvd1c1xcwh8hg-argon2-20190702/lib/../lib/libargon2.a when searching for -largon2
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: skipping incompatible /gnu/store/vyylh2848g1k9yn3r5avvd1c1xcwh8hg-argon2-20190702/lib/libargon2.so when searching for -largon2
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: skipping incompatible /gnu/store/vyylh2848g1k9yn3r5avvd1c1xcwh8hg-argon2-20190702/lib/libargon2.a when searching for -largon2
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: cannot find -largon2: No such file or directory
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: skipping incompatible /gnu/store/vyylh2848g1k9yn3r5avvd1c1xcwh8hg-argon2-20190702/lib/libargon2.so when searching for -largon2
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: skipping incompatible /gnu/store/vyylh2848g1k9yn3r5avvd1c1xcwh8hg-argon2-20190702/lib/../lib/libargon2.so when searching for -largon2
aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: skipping incompatible /gnu/store/vyylh2848g1k9yn3r5avvd1c1xcwh8hg-argon2-20190702/lib/libargon2.so when searching for -largon2
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks,

Mathieu