Subject: [PATCH v3 5/5] gnu: icedove-minimal: Add StartupWMClass.

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2024 13:57:28 +0200

Fixes https://issues.guix.gnu.org/69267

* gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm (icedove-minimal)[arguments]: Set
MOZ_APP_REMOTINGNAME and StartupWMClass.

Change-Id: Ibf334c2d840a49aa7ec84da44eceecd85cb3bcd2
---
 gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm b/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
index 7228667be7..67390d9699 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
@@ -1424,6 +1424,9 @@ (define-public icedove-minimal

                 (setenv "MOZ_BUILD_DATE" #$%icedove-build-id) ; avoid timestamp
                 (setenv "MOZ_APP_NAME" "icedove")
+                ;; WM_CLASS (default is "$MOZ_APP_NAME-$MOZ_UPDATE_CHANNEL").
+                (setenv "MOZ_APP_REMOTINGNAME" "Icedove")
+
                 (setenv "LDFLAGS" (string-append "-Wl,-rpath=" #$output
                                                  "/lib/icedove"))
                 (mkdir-p (string-append (getcwd) "/builddir"))
@@ -1496,6 +1499,7 @@ (define-public icedove-minimal
                             MimeType=x-scheme-handler/mailto;~@
                             Type=Application~@
                             Actions=ComposeMessage;~@
+                            StartupWMClass=Icedove;~@
                             [Desktop Action ComposeMessage]~@
                             Name=Write new message~@
                             Exec=~@*~a/bin/icedove -compose~%"
--
2.45.2