Subject: bug#67827: 30.0.50; Problems with face box

From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 16:35:41 +0100

When trying to create a journal event in org-roam or a popup window or
creating a "new frame" I get this (same error)

This all haoppend i version 30.0.50 build 2023-12-12 on my iMAC 24" with
a M1-chip.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid face box" :line-width 1 :color grey40)
  set-face-attribute(org-beamer-tag #<frame Emacs 0x33e97f850> :box (:line-width 1 :color grey40))
  face-spec-set-2(org-beamer-tag #<frame Emacs 0x33e97f850> (:box (:line-width 1 :color grey40)))
  face-spec-recalc(org-beamer-tag #<frame Emacs 0x33e97f850>)
  x-create-frame-with-faces((nil nil (title . "posframe") (parent-frame
  . #<frame roam - Lever i Drømmen (•̀ᴗ•́)و 0x13304eb58>)
  .
  .
  .
  .
  I figured out, that in /lisp/faces.el at line 799 it's descriped, that
  the :box expected (:line-width WIDTH :style STYLE), but it seem like
  it got (:line-width 1 :color grey40)....

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.2.0, NS
appkit-2487.30 Version 14.2 (Build 23C64)) of 2023-12-12 built on
macal.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.2

Configured using:
'configure --enable-gcc-warnings=no --with-dbus
--with-native-compilation --with-ns --with-xwidgets --with-mailutils
--with-json --with-jpeg --without-compress-install
'--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/emctags/' CC=clang
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/webp/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/current:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/lib:
'
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/cairo/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/include:
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib/pkgconfig:
OBJC=clang'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: da_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: da_DK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  org-roam-ui-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  org-edna-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  org-roam-timestamps-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  ivy-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-markdown hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-markdown
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-citeproc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-citeproc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-cache hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-cache
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-file hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-file
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-format hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-format
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-capf hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-capf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/latex-extra/latex-extra hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/latex-extra
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
server magit-mode magit-git magit-base disass cl-print cursor-sensor
company-wordfreq ispell emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
org-roam-ui org-roam-dailies websocket simple-httpd init
all-the-icons-dired mode-minder list-unicode-display
rcd-org-agenda-dashboard rcd-dashboard rcd-utilities hi-lock
latex-table-wizard org-src-context org-pandoc-import
org-pandoc-import-autoloads projectile-autoloads slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads phpunit-autoloads ac-php-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads ac-php-core-autoloads xcscope-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation help-fns elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor hideshow grep
elpy-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
pandoc-mode-autoloads constants sort-words-autoloads
company-wordfreq-autoloads most-used-words org-ai url-http url-auth
url-gw htmlize-autoloads bibtex-mode-autoloads bibtex-actions-autoloads
bibtex-utils-autoloads ebib-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads cal-julian lunar solar cal-dst org-eldoc lsp-zig
lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-yaml lsp-xml
lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala
lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r
lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls
lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-magik lsp-nix
lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-mint lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-latex
lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy
lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript
lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir
lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal
lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount
lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript
dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi bindat
gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml
posframe dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol network-stream nsm
markdown-mode inline org-fancy-priorities toc-org company-abbrev
company-yasnippet calfw-org calfw-org-autoloads calfw-cal calfw holidays
holiday-loaddefs cl calfw-cal-autoloads calfw-autoloads
org-autolist-autoloads appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs setup-calendar
plantuml-mode-autoloads org-edna org-edna-autoloads org-linker-edna
org-linker org-cliplink-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads flycheck hydra-ox latex-extra preview latex
latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style ox-beamer xenops-autoloads
latex-extra-autoloads font-latex tex texmathp auctex-autoloads tex-site
ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-ledger ob-clojure ob-gnuplot ob-ruby
ob-python python treesit ob-R ob-ditaa ob-dot ob-sh shell writegood-mode
org-web-tools esxml-query org-web-tools-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads org-agenda-views org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-timestamps org-roam-timestamps-autoloads
org-roam-ql-autoloads org-roam-bibtex-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-builtin
sqlite org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture
org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat
org-roam org-capture emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-section compat-27 compat-26 org-roam-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads envrc-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
agenix-autoloads doct doct-autoloads org-inline-clocking-buttons
org-inline-clocking-buttons-mode org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-bars
org-bars-autoloads org-pretty-tags org-tag-data
org-pretty-tags-autoloads pretty-symbols pretty-symbols-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads org-preview-html xwidget
org-preview-html-autoloads org-mime-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads org-fancy-priorities-autoloads ox-gfm
ox-gfm-autoloads org-dashboard-autoloads org-checklist orgtbl-aggregate
calc-arith calc-alg calc-aent calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs
org-lint ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-md ox-koma-letter ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-latex ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-attach org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org-archive org-tempo tempo 2048-game-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads which-key
which-key-autoloads origami-autoloads move-text-autoloads doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path
doom-modeline-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads info+-autoloads
time dimmer face-remap dimmer-autoloads beacon beacon-autoloads diminish
diminish-autoloads citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads corfu-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads consult-autoloads orderless
orderless-autoloads marginalia marginalia-autoloads vertigo-autoloads
color-theme-approximate-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads xwidgete-autoloads
company-quickhelp pos-tip company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
company-try-hard-autoloads company-web company-css web-completion-data
company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company company-autoloads bibliothek-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads highlight-parentheses rainbow-delimiters
hl-block-mode hl-block-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads smex smex-autoloads delight
delight-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
dired-rainbow dired-rainbow-autoloads dired-icon-autoloads dired-filter
dired-hacks-utils dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
dired-filter-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads helm-org-ql org-ql-search org-ql-view
transient compat compat-macs bookmark ov crm org-super-agenda ht
helm-org helm-utils helm-help helm-org-ql-autoloads org-ql peg ts
org-habit org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
helm-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads parsebib-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads
helm-git-grep-autoloads helm-org-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads helm-config
helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads
popup-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads eglot
external-completion jsonrpc xref flymake project diff imenu
lsp-latex-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads bui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads hl-line display-line-numbers paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list cus-edit paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core
spinner paradox-autoloads spinner-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
ssh-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads crux-autoloads use-package-hydra
use-package-hydra-autoloads major-mode-hydra pretty-hydra
major-mode-hydra-autoloads pretty-hydra-autoloads sfsymbols-modeline sf
fira-code-mode fira-code-mode-autoloads emacs-emojify-autoloads
elisp-autofmt loadhist general midnight aggressive-indent-autoloads
insert-char-preview-autoloads file-info browse-at-remote vc-git
diff-mode vc-dispatcher f f-shortdoc shortdoc s hydra advice lv
file-info-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads docker-autoloads tablist-autoloads
aio-autoloads yatemplate yatemplate-autoloads autoinsert dropdown-list
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes modus-themes-autoloads pcase general-autoloads org-loaddefs
ctrlf-autoloads ido ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
ivy-autoloads avy avy-autoloads eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg pcomplete esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x
dash-at-point-autoloads osx-lib-autoloads template xt-mouse cus-load
so-long bookmark+-autoloads no-littering-autoloads list-environment
derived exec-path-from-shell exec-path-from-shell-autoloads savehist
setup-optimizations gcmh gcmh-autoloads disp-table xterm-color dashboard
dashboard-widgets recentf tree-widget wid-edit ffap thingatpt
dashboard-autoloads page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads
free-keys activity-watch-mode request mailheader autorevert filenotify
mail-utils ert pp ewoc debug backtrace find-func
activity-watch-mode-autoloads request-autoloads symon battery dbus xml
use-package-tags use-package use-package-ensure use-package-diminish
dash package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map url-vars
key-chord-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-builtin-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring comp-run
comp comp-cstr comp-common warnings icons rx loaddefs-gen
generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt radix-tree transient-autoloads
compat-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads map-autoloads
ctable-autoloads finder-inf peg-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads
a-autoloads ov-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads git-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads s-autoloads early-init use-package-delight edmacro kmacro
byte-opt use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub use-package-autoloads info
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight
subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1410608 885628) (symbols 48 79750 76) (strings 32 359109 43333)
(string-bytes 1 20269485) (vectors 16 189030) (vector-slots 8 5888075 623070)
(floats 8 3410 9173) (intervals 56 14200 3841) (buffers 992 37))