Subject: Re: bug#67826: Broken search mechanism

From: "Brian C. Lane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 17:33:29 -0800

On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 11:08:38AM -0300, Nicolas wrote:
> Hello. I don't really know to what e-mail address should I send this
> message, but I just wanted to warn about the search mechanism of Parted's
> documentation, and probably other software made by GNU.
> 
> Example: https://www.gnu.org/software/parted/api/search.php?query=partition
> 
> The page gets entirely broken when I try to search something.

It's probably good it is broken, apparently that hasn't been updated
since "Fri May 4 05:15:31 2007" so it's guaranteed to be inaccurate.

I'll see if I can track down what generates those pages. I'm not even
sure Doxygen will generate useful output with the current codebase, I
know I've never tried.

Thanks,

Brian

-- 
Brian C. Lane (PST8PDT) - weldr.io - lorax - parted - pykickstart