Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] Add procedure for patching Nerd Fonts

From: Saku Laesvuori <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 16:01:11 +0200

I had originally planned to package the script that the Nerd Fonts
project uses to patch their fonts and use it to patch the JetBrains Mono
font. Unfortunately, the script is just an unpackaged script and I had
trouble making a sane package definition for it until now.

This series packages that script, adds a procedure for creating a Nerd
Fonts patched copy of an arbitrary package and uses it to package the
JetBrainsMono Nerd Font.

This doesn't depend on the patch series adding missing license files to
many font packages [1] anymore. Changes from the series updating
font-jetbrains-mono[2] that split from this series are independent but
also improve the font-jetbrains-mono-nerd-font package.

[1]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/61253
[2]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/67821

Saku Laesvuori (3):
  gnu: Add nerd-font-patcher
  gnu: Add Nerd Font patching procedure
  gnu: Add font-jetbrains-mono-nerd-font

 gnu/packages/fonts.scm                        | 54 ++++++++++++
 ...nt-patcher-convert-to-python-package.patch | 85 +++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   | 47 ++++++++++
 3 files changed, 186 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/nerd-font-patcher-convert-to-python-package.patch

base-commit: 4bf4e340b74b66a0fc319aeb100fb1f948a67211
-- 
2.41.0