Subject: [bug#67808] [PATCH v2 0/1] Add JetBrainsMono Nerd Font

From: Saku Laesvuori <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 09:35:35 +0200

The commits from the earlier serires that don't require the patches
adding the #:license-file-regexp argument have been split to issue
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/67821.

This remaining patch has been rebased on the patch series in
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/61253, which provides a more complete
implementation of #:license-file-regexp and uses it in more packages
that are currently missing license files or require extra phases to
install them.

Saku Laesvuori (1):
  gnu: Add font-jetbrains-mono-nerd-font

 gnu/packages/fonts.scm | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 24 insertions(+)

base-commit: 4bf4e340b74b66a0fc319aeb100fb1f948a67211
prerequisite-patch-id: f1a3748021e8151006183f5bf8a3453d95348e4f
prerequisite-patch-id: d0efcb0bae4e140993f7357be85bafc7db2a03a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 32722a903edb46f733a99b5f89a8f0d42ee34f6c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3194c603473c81f60dde6feb43a27b3c1660835f
prerequisite-patch-id: 509e75f9191fadc38ec04f2ab989eba0405f2098
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d5568f0f56d4a9aa42259674c1192e1f8341aaf
prerequisite-patch-id: d925c21152992d98567fe4c97fd938aebb86e52c
prerequisite-patch-id: 79976cb8b9c9b844821cfdec23ed13c8b65f1023
prerequisite-patch-id: bace71a67a9b9f31d3a1e3b724329542e82b9beb
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e3995a7ff4d3ee174db5ad470f514fbbed81c88
prerequisite-patch-id: bfee1b31479e96ab5673a3c7a6b29072808b9b26
prerequisite-patch-id: 60ebfde4db3da5ce38eb2d5ea6b4be5e8d8fe1e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 0cdc659948d06ec8ecf0334524fb1475e03476fe
prerequisite-patch-id: e3792b37a113e83822d5193054da424f9f4bccf4
prerequisite-patch-id: d3e99b0184547ac5fc8447594a2401d737bdc95b
prerequisite-patch-id: 46f87c03fa136a6565462a9f9221c129b98e408b
prerequisite-patch-id: bc4cabfd0780e673a604a408aa97fcebe912be68
prerequisite-patch-id: d981276b0d3b8aa436bdaf28e4f9d5afcd781d66
prerequisite-patch-id: 31e1fa56623253a275f7cb65f60adfaa91b4cf59
-- 
2.41.0