Subject: bug#67807: closed (Re: bug#67807: 30.0.50; interactive tagging doesn't work for dired-{next,previous}-line)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 05:53:02 +0000

Your bug report

#67807: 30.0.50; interactive tagging doesn't work for dired-{next,previous}-line

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
67807: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=67807
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#67807: 30.0.50; interactive tagging doesn't work for dired-{next,previous}-line
From: Brian Leung <[email-masked]>
To: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 05:49:38 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Is there a step that you're missing here?  M-x completes all 
> commands
> unless you set read-extended-command-predicate to a non-nil 
> value, I set
> it to command-completion-default-include-p.  How about other 
> commands
> such as eww?  Do they show up for you in M-x?

My mistake, I wasn't aware that 
command-completion-default-include-p needed to be set. Closing.

Subject: 30.0.50; interactive tagging doesn't work for dired-{next,previous}-line
From: Brian Leung <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 03:32:38 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Repro:

1. emacs -q
2. M-: (require 'dired)
3. In a non-dired buffer, type M-x dired-next-l TAB. Note that it 
autocompletes to dired-next-line in spite of the apparent 
interactive tagging added in 
1c70458519b324c9403e8a9f57bd695fe39e8d2c.

I find that I have to explicitly write

> (defun dired--command-p (_sym buffer)
>   "Return non-nil if BUFFER is in `dired-mode'."
>   (with-current-buffer buffer
>     (eq major-mode 'dired-mode)))
>
> (put 'dired-previous-line 'completion-predicate 
> #'dired--command-p)
> (put 'dired-next-line 'completion-predicate #'dired--command-p)

to get the completion-exclusion to work properly.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, 
cairo
version 1.18.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
Repository revision: 6abea4d98d1d964c68a78cb9b5321071da851654
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.12101009
System Description: NixOS 24.05 (Uakari)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xft --with-cairo --with-compress-install
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-native-compilation
 --without-imagemagick --without-small-ja-dic --with-tree-sitter
 --with-xinput2 --without-xwidgets'
Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ 
JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP 
NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 
XPM
LUCID ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: 
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit Log

Minor modes in effect:
  mu4e-column-faces-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  radian-universal-keyboard-quit-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-environment-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  pdfgrep-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  evil-owl-mode: t
  global-evil-fringe-mark-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  evil-traces-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  vertico-indexed-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  eshell-vterm-mode: t
  eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/ivy/elpa hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/lispy/elpa
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult-flymake 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult-flymake
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult-org hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult-org
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult-autoloads 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult-autoloads
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult-register 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult-register
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult-info 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult-info
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult-xref 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult-xref
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult-compile 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult-compile
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult-imenu 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult-imenu
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/consult/consult-kmacro 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/consult-1.0/consult-kmacro
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-development 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-development
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-vars hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-vars
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-common hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-common
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-commands hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-commands
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-states hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-states
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-command-window 
hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-command-window
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-jumps hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-jumps
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-types hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-types
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-search hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-search
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-maps hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-maps
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-pkg hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-pkg
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-macros hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-macros
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-autoloads hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-autoloads
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-core hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-core
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-repeat hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-repeat
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-digraphs hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-digraphs
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-integration 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-integration
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-keybindings 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-keybindings
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/evil/evil-ex hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-ex
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/iedit/iedit-autoloads 
hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/iedit-0.9.9.9.9/iedit-autoloads
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/iedit/iedit hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/iedit-0.9.9.9.9/iedit
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/iedit/iedit-lib hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/iedit-0.9.9.9.9/iedit-lib
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/iedit/iedit-rect hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/iedit-0.9.9.9.9/iedit-rect
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/package-lint/package-lint 
hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/package-lint-0.19/package-lint
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/package-lint/package-lint-autoloads 
hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/package-lint-0.19/package-lint-autoloads
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/popper/popper-autoloads 
hides /home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/popper-0.4.6/popper-autoloads
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/popper/popper-echo hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/popper-0.4.6/popper-echo
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/popper/popper hides 
/home/brian/.config/emacs/elpa/popper-0.4.6/popper
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/compat/compat-macs hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.4/compat-macs
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/compat/compat-29 hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.4/compat-29
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/compat/compat-26 hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.4/compat-26
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/compat/compat-25 hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.4/compat-25
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/compat/compat hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.4/compat
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/compat/compat-28 hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.4/compat-28
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/compat/compat-autoloads 
hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.4/compat-autoloads
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/compat/compat-27 hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-29.1.4.4/compat-27
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-20231205.1848/transient
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient-autoloads 
hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-20231205.1848/transient-autoloads
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/vterm/vterm-autoloads 
hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm-autoloads
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/vterm/vterm hides 
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm
/nix/store/mvxg73d39w606cvx767ryj0yyk79aasv-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/bind-key
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/use-package/use-package 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/xref/xref hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/project/project hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect 
hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/map/map hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/seq/seq hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/brian/.config/emacs/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/nix/store/w3ijq8kd9mdn6qxciwv4si2iq04lzp5i-emacs-git-20231211.0/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug evil-matchit-c evil-multiedit flymake-cc 
macrostep-c
cmacexp evil-collection-macrostep macrostep consult-info dabbrev 
tabify
evil-matchit-simple evil-matchit-prog org-appear evil-org 
org-recur
org-modern conf-mode org-fancy-priorities oc-basic ol-eww
evil-collection-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc 
ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb 
ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi deadgrep spinner jinx gnus-cite smiley 
shr-color qp
mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping 
ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check evil-collection-mu4e 
mu4e-column-faces mu4e
mu4e-org mu4e-notification notifications mu4e-main mu4e-view 
gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mu4e-headers 
mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists 
mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-contacts mu4e-update 
mu4e-folders
mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars
mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido mu4e-obsolete 
helm-linux-disks
linux-disk tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-external helm-net 
pandoc-mode
pandoc-mode-utils evil-collection-eglot eglot external-completion
jsonrpc seq-25 evil-collection-ert ert ewoc highlight-indentation
nix-mode nix-repl nix-shell nix-store nix-log nix-instantiate
nix-shebang nix-format nix multi-vterm helm-exwm 
evil-collection-helpful
helpful cc-langs trace info-look evil-collection-elisp-refs 
elisp-refs
evil-nerd-commenter evil-nerd-commenter-operator 
evil-nerd-commenter-sdk
sgml-mode facemenu goto-chg windmove misearch multi-isearch 
magit-patch
magit-subtree magit-gitignore evil-collection-magit orgit
evil-collection-forge forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab 
glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm 
url-auth
gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue 
forge-topic
yaml forge-post let-alist evil-collection-markdown-mode
markdown-preview-mode web-server web-server-status-codes websocket
evil-markdown markdown-mode forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db 
closql
magit-tbdiff magit-extras vdiff-magit magit-ediff magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote 
magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode magit-git
magit-base crm evil-collection-emms emms-player-vlc 
emms-player-mpv
emms-player-mplayer emms-setup emms-mpris emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history
emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-volume
emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played 
emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url
emms-player-simple emms-streams emms-show-all emms-tag-editor
emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache 
emms-info-native
emms-info-native-spc emms-info-native-mp3 emms-info-native-ogg
emms-info-native-opus emms-info-native-flac 
emms-info-native-vorbis
bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
emms-later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist 
emms-source-file
locate emms emms-compat vertico-directory mule-util tramp-cmds 
citre
citre-global citre-tags citre-ctags citre-readtags 
citre-readtags-tables
citre-backend-interface citre-ui-peek citre-ui-jump 
citre-common-tag
citre-common-util jka-compr company-elisp crux goto-addr 
bug-reference
hl-line checkdoc lisp-mnt evil-collection-flymake flymake pinentry
undo-fu-session recentf tree-widget autorevert desktop-environment
evil-collection-beginend beginend editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch marginalia
company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev 
company-files
company-capf company-restclient know-your-http-well 
http-status-codes
http-relations http-methods http-headers company-prescient 
prescient
char-fold company evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate 
org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node 
org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat 
org-roam
org-capture org-attach emacsql-sqlite emacsql-sqlite-common 
emacsql
emacsql-compiler evil-collection-magit-section magit-section
cursor-sensor org-rich-yank hl-todo whitespace-cleanup-mode 
whitespace
cap-words superword subword repeat origami origami-parsers cl 
pdfgrep
evil-collection-wgrep wgrep grep git-gutter yasnippet lispyville
evil-owl evil-fringe-mark evil-fringe-mark-overlays fringe-helper
evil-visual-replace evil-surround evil-matchit 
evil-matchit-evil-setup
evil-matchit-sdk evil-lion evil-textobj-syntax evil-indent-plus
evil-replace-with-register evil-traces evil-args evil-exchange
evil-collection-evil-mc evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars 
evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common evil-escape evil-mark-replace evil-goggles pulse
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-xref 
evil-collection-vterm
evil-collection-vertico evil-collection-vdiff 
evil-collection-vc-git
evil-collection-term evil-collection-tabulated-list
evil-collection-shortdoc evil-collection-sh-script
evil-collection-ruby-mode evil-collection-restclient
evil-collection-python evil-collection-pass evil-collection-org
evil-collection-man evil-collection-help evil-collection-helm
evil-collection-gnus evil-collection-git-timemachine 
evil-collection-epa
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc 
evil-collection-ediff
evil-collection-edebug evil-collection-embark 
evil-collection-diff-mode
evil-collection-debug evil-collection-consult 
evil-collection-compile
evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist 
evil-string-inflection
string-inflection evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands 
reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common rect 
evil-vars
page-break-lines restart-emacs-autoloads chess-autoloads 
doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core 
shrink-path
nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon 
nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon 
nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon 
doom-modeline-autoloads
shrink-path-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads doom-themes-ext-org
doom-themes-ext-visual-bell doom-one-light-theme time doom-themes
doom-themes-base doom-themes-autoloads bundler-autoloads
rspec-mode-autoloads robe-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads 
ruby-ts-mode
ruby-mode clojure-mode-autoloads utop-autoloads dune-autoloads
tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads z3-mode-autoloads 
flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
bison-mode-autoloads scribble-mode-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads
macrostep-geiser-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads 
geiser-mit-autoloads
flymake-guile-autoloads flymake-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads ess-autoloads
julia-mode-autoloads jupyter-autoloads zmq-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
pip-requirements-autoloads company-restclient-autoloads
know-your-http-well-autoloads php-mode-autoloads 
crontab-mode-autoloads
dhall-mode-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
nodejs-repl-autoloads dotenv-mode-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads
zig-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads nasm-mode-autoloads
x86-lookup-autoloads meson-mode-autoloads ninja-mode-autoloads
cargo-autoloads repl-toggle fullframe repl-toggle-autoloads
fullframe-autoloads make-it-so make-mode make-it-so-autoloads
sx-autoloads gif-screencast-autoloads elfeed-tube-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads hackernews-autoloads company-reftex-autoloads
evil-tex-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site symbol-overlay
symbol-overlay-autoloads rainbow-delimiters 
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
page-break-lines-autoloads auto-yasnippet-autoloads
consult-yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
prodigy-autoloads youtube-dl-autoloads edbi-autoloads 
epc-autoloads
ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads emms-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads
magit-imerge-autoloads forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads 
ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads closql-autoloads git-timemachine transient vc-git
git-timemachine-autoloads git-link-autoloads 
browse-at-remote-autoloads
git-gutter-autoloads gitpatch-autoloads magit-tbdiff-autoloads
pdfgrep-autoloads pdf-view-restore-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
tablist-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads macrostep-autoloads ert-runner-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads ansi-autoloads commander-autoloads elisp-demos
elisp-demos-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
eval-sexp-fu-autoloads highlight-stages-autoloads 
lispyville-autoloads
lispy lispy-inline avy etags fileloop help-fns radix-tree 
lispy-tags
zoutline semantic/db eieio-base semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet 
winner
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help 
ediff-init
ediff-util iedit iedit-lib lispy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads ace-window-autoloads 
origami-autoloads
link-hint-autoloads avy-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
harpoon-autoloads nswbuff-autoloads perspective-autoloads
sesman-autoloads envrc inheritenv envrc-autoloads 
inheritenv-autoloads
crux-autoloads whitespace-cleanup-mode-autoloads apheleia 
apheleia-rcs
apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils apheleia-log
apheleia-formatter-context apheleia-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
debpaste-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads mu4e-column-faces-autoloads
w3m-load w3m-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads zotero-autoloads
oauth-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads 
markdown-preview-mode-autoloads
web-server-autoloads websocket-autoloads evil-markdown-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads nickel-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads
adoc-mode-autoloads xeft org-download-autoloads 
org-pomodoro-autoloads
alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-fancy-priorities-autoloads org-modern-autoloads 
org-recur-autoloads
org-sidebar-autoloads org-ql-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads ob-sql ob-shell ob-scheme ob-ruby 
ob-restclient
restclient ob-python python ob-org ob-ocaml ob-haskell ob-js 
ob-gnuplot
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util 
rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-eshell ob-C 
cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine 
cc-vars
cc-defs consult-org org-indent embark-org org-element org-persist 
org-id
org-refile avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities 
noutline
outline org-element-ast ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs 
cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg 
dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud 
nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 
epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit org-version
org-compat org-macs ob-restclient-autoloads restclient-autoloads
evil-org-autoloads org-appear-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads org-pandoc-import-autoloads 
org-tree-slide-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads wgrep-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads
helm-wikipedia-autoloads helm-linux-disks-autoloads helm-eshell
helm-elisp helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags 
image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode exif filenotify dired-open 
dired-filter
dired-x dired-narrow delsel dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils 
dired-ranger
dired-rsync dired-async dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs 
helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-eval 
edebug
debug backtrace helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help 
helm-adaptive
helm helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match async
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro helm-lib 
nix-update-autoloads
helm-nixos-options-autoloads nixos-options-autoloads 
nix-mode-autoloads
cape-autoloads corfu-autoloads helm-dash-autoloads 
dash-docs-autoloads
citre-autoloads relint-autoloads xr-autoloads 
run-command-autoloads
consult-git-log-grep-autoloads consult-ls-git vc vc-dispatcher
consult-ls-git-autoloads consult-dir-autoloads 
consult-recoll-autoloads
consult-imenu consult-xref xref project embark-consult consult
marginalia-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads vertico-repeat
vertico-indexed vertico-multiform vertico vertico-autoloads
company-prescient-autoloads company-autoloads prescient-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark ffap thingatpt embark-autoloads
minibuf-eldef exec-path-from-shell exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads posframe-autoloads evil-owl-autoloads
evil-fringe-mark-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
evil-visual-replace-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads
evil-expat-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads
evil-textobj-syntax-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-replace-with-register-autoloads evil-traces-autoloads
evil-args-autoloads evil-exchange-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-multiedit-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads evil-escape-autoloads
evil-mark-replace-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
evil-string-inflection-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads beginend-autoloads 
desktop-environment-autoloads
daemons-autoloads burly-autoloads map-autoloads windower-autoloads
shackle-autoloads exwm-edit exwm-edit-autoloads 
helm-exwm-autoloads
helm-autoloads popup-autoloads wfnames-autoloads 
helm-core-autoloads
exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-systemtray xcb-systemtray xcb-xembed 
exwm
exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating 
xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm 
xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug kmacro exwm-autoloads 
xelb-autoloads
bluetooth-autoloads debbugs-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
vdiff-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads vdiff smerge-mode diff two-column hydra 
advice lv
diff-mode vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
dired-open-autoloads dired-filter-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
dired-ranger-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads async-autoloads
fd-dired-autoloads dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads detached-autoloads
eshell-toggle-autoloads eshell-autojump eshell-autojump-autoloads
eshell-up eshell-up-autoloads eshell-prompt-extras
eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads eshell-vterm easy-mmode vterm 
bookmark pp
tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat xdg
parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs face-remap
compile color find-func vterm-module term/xterm xterm
eshell-vterm-autoloads eshell-syntax-highlighting em-alias
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads esh-help man em-unix
esh-help-autoloads em-hist em-ls em-cmpl em-dirs esh-mode esh-var
em-term term disp-table ehelp eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext 
esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x
multi-vterm-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads saveplace
vundo-autoloads undo-fu-session-autoloads tiny-autoloads
pinentry-autoloads pass pcase f f-shortdoc shortdoc 
text-property-search
dash s imenu pass-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads s-autoloads password-store 
with-editor comp
comp-cstr warnings icons comp-run comp-common rx shell pcomplete 
comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring server password-store-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads auth-source-pass init-misc-settings savehist
mb-depth let-alist-autoloads el-patch-autoloads el-patch 
el-patch-stub
display-line-numbers compdef derived compdef-autoloads blackout
blackout-autoloads general general-autoloads finder-inf inline
no-littering compat no-littering-autoloads seq-autoloads
use-package-ensure use-package-core use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight
consult-autoloads evil-autoloads iedit-autoloads 
package-lint-autoloads
popper-autoloads gptel-autoloads jinx-autoloads mu4e-autoloads
transient-autoloads info compat-autoloads vterm-autoloads 
xeft-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand 
url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util 
mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc 
paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode 
mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd 
fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment 
text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow 
isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple 
cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang 
vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew 
greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button 
loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window 
text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget 
keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo 
x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process 
native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2575905 5447329) (symbols 48 97891 879)
 (strings 32 424035 281959) (string-bytes 1 16154812)
 (vectors 16 218018) (vector-slots 8 4961939 3917674)
 (floats 8 2029 16806) (intervals 56 79254 39434) (buffers 992 
 93))