Subject: bug#67790: closed (Re: bug#67790: New signing key)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 02:11:03 +0000

Your bug report

#67790: New signing key

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
67790: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=67790
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#67790: New signing key
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:10:24 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 12:02:33PM -0500, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> Note that I believe you can simply update to your new key yourself.
> You'll want to add your new key to the keyring branch, then adjust the
> .guix-authorizations file with its new keygrip.

Thanks, I pushed to 'keyring' as
935e3c9e93548a566cf3b3039b0822d4179974e4, and to 'master' as
4c4222f32a2906b7bcab74fab70ff2c2f152e8eb.

Subject: New signing key
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 22:26:39 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I'm changing my Guix signing key from
B0515948F1E7D3C1B98038A02646FA30BACA7F08 to
6840722EEEE4D3A64EE53EAC6AAC1963757F47FF.

Patches to follow. Testing is appreciated!

Leo