Subject: [ android ] 30.0.50; unable to access device storage

From: జిందం వాఐి <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 05:21:58 +0530

* downloaded from sourceforge_ emacs-30.0.50-16-armeabi-v7a.apk
* install, close on installation
* device settings_ apps_ emacs_
permissions_ storage
* open emacs
* find file or directory_ tabbing
storage or sdcard doesnt auto
complete
* it also doesnt show org.gnu.emacs
in my device filemanager

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, armv7a-unknown-linux-android16) of
  2023-12-10 built on xeon
Repository revision: 79aca35c1f0b77d1c109e3b5526400d92f42a2aa
Windowing system distributor 'samsung', version 28.0.0
System Description: 
samsung/j7veltedx/j7velte:9/PPR1.180610.011/J701FDDUACUG2:user/release-keys

Configured using:
  'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
  --with-json=ifavailable --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes
  --with-sqlite3=yes --with-gnutls=yes --with-tiff=yes --with-selinux=yes
  --with-modules=yes --with-tree-sitter=yes --with-imagemagick=no
  --with-lcms2=yes --with-mailutils= --with-pop=no-by-default
  --with-harfbuzz=yes --enable-check-lisp-object-type= 'CFLAGS=-O2
  -Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP
SQLITE3 TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   indent-tabs-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils rmc iso-transl tooltip cus-start cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
android-win term/common-win touch-screen ls-lisp tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote android multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 39753 15072) (symbols 24 5104 0) (strings 16 13736 1762)
  (string-bytes 1 359305) (vectors 8 9435)
  (vector-slots 4 143349 15682) (floats 8 37 15) (intervals 28 406 16)
  (buffers 568 11))

-- 
regards,
జిందం వాఐి [ jindam, vani ]
web_ jindam.neocities.org
[matrix]_ @jindam:oikei.net