Subject: bug#67759: closed (Re: bug#67759: [ android ] 30.0.50; unable to access device storage)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2024 22:56:02 +0000

Your bug report

#67759: [ android ] 30.0.50; unable to access device storage

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
67759: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=67759
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#67759: [ android ] 30.0.50; unable to access device storage
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Po Lu <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],జిందం వాఐి<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 13:56:44 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Po Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

> What problems remain here, preventing this bug from being closed?  I
> read this thread from start to finish several times but each successive
> time made less sense of it than the previous.

More information was requested, but none was given within 23 weeks, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Subject: [ android ] 30.0.50; unable to access device storage
From: జిందం వాఐి <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 05:21:58 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* downloaded from sourceforge_ emacs-30.0.50-16-armeabi-v7a.apk
* install, close on installation
* device settings_ apps_ emacs_
permissions_ storage
* open emacs
* find file or directory_ tabbing
storage or sdcard doesnt auto
complete
* it also doesnt show org.gnu.emacs
in my device filemanager

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, armv7a-unknown-linux-android16) of
  2023-12-10 built on xeon
Repository revision: 79aca35c1f0b77d1c109e3b5526400d92f42a2aa
Windowing system distributor 'samsung', version 28.0.0
System Description: 
samsung/j7veltedx/j7velte:9/PPR1.180610.011/J701FDDUACUG2:user/release-keys

Configured using:
  'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
  --with-json=ifavailable --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes
  --with-sqlite3=yes --with-gnutls=yes --with-tiff=yes --with-selinux=yes
  --with-modules=yes --with-tree-sitter=yes --with-imagemagick=no
  --with-lcms2=yes --with-mailutils= --with-pop=no-by-default
  --with-harfbuzz=yes --enable-check-lisp-object-type= 'CFLAGS=-O2
  -Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP
SQLITE3 TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   indent-tabs-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils rmc iso-transl tooltip cus-start cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
android-win term/common-win touch-screen ls-lisp tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote android multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 39753 15072) (symbols 24 5104 0) (strings 16 13736 1762)
  (string-bytes 1 359305) (vectors 8 9435)
  (vector-slots 4 143349 15682) (floats 8 37 15) (intervals 28 406 16)
  (buffers 568 11))

-- 
regards,
జిందం వాఐి [ jindam, vani ]
web_ jindam.neocities.org
[matrix]_ @jindam:oikei.net