Subject: bug#67754: tags for objc and objcxx

From: Ileana Dumitrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 21:35:47 +0200

Hi!

> Hey yeah I'm here, but honestly I need to step down.
> 
> I have a kid on the way in a few weeks and have been really
> inattentive to the libtool work.
> 
> Apologies for the radio silence.

Would it be okay if I helped maintain libtool? I am a Debian Maintainer, 
and I have some experience with autotools. I have started testing this 
patch, and I know there are several other patches to review. I would be 
happy to start testing those as well.

I am reading through the GNU documentation and setting up my accounts. 
Is there anything else I should do to get started? I look forward to 
contributing to free GNU software. :)

Best,

-- 
Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354