Subject: 30.0.50; (invalid-function connection-local-value)

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 14:18:22 +0100

Hello,

master build today:

emacs -Q, C-x d RET

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function connection-local-value)
  connection-local-value("-al")
  dired-internal-noselect("~/" nil)
  dired-noselect("~/" nil)
  dired("~/" nil)
  funcall-interactively(dired "~/" nil)
  call-interactively(dired nil nil)
  command-execute(dired)

Hope I'm CC'ing the right person...

TIA,

Michael.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 30, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version
 1.16.0) of 2023-12-10 built on drachen
Repository revision: c4cf15c8f8a39cd6c23c03139e841a8e49ccbc25
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=no --with-native-compilation=no'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY OLDXMENU
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_TIME: C
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  hl-line-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  aggressive-completion-mode: t
  my-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  org-remark-global-tracking-mode: t
  on-screen-global-mode: t
  ml-scale-mode: t
  helm-backup-mode: t
  magit-wip-initial-backup-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  interaction-log-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  alarm-clock-in-mode-line-mode: t
  smart-yank-mode: t
  global-buffer-note-mode: t
  buffer-note-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  coterm-mode: t
  dg-global-hl-times-mode: t
  my-calc-incomplete-algebraic-entry-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  kill-ring-deindent-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/micha/gnu-emacs/elisp/linkd hides /home/micha/gnu-emacs/elisp/linkd/linkd
/home/micha/gnu-emacs/elisp/my-stuff/on-screen/on-screen hides /home/micha/gnu-emacs/elisp/my-stuff/on-screen@github/on-screen
/home/micha/gnu-emacs/elisp/my-stuff/stream/stream-pkg hides /home/micha/.emacs.d/elpa/stream-2.3.0/stream-pkg
/home/micha/gnu-emacs/elisp/my-stuff/stream/stream-x hides /home/micha/.emacs.d/elpa/stream-2.3.0/stream-x
/home/micha/gnu-emacs/elisp/my-stuff/stream/stream-autoloads hides /home/micha/.emacs.d/elpa/stream-2.3.0/stream-autoloads
/home/micha/gnu-emacs/elisp/my-stuff/stream/stream hides /home/micha/.emacs.d/elpa/stream-2.3.0/stream
/home/micha/gnu-emacs/loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/micha/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20231205.1848/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/micha/gnu-emacs/elisp/my-stuff/helm-backup/features/support/env hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/env
/home/micha/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-20231209.837/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/micha/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20201001.1727/dictionary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/dictionary
/home/micha/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite bbdb-message footnote mail-extr emacsbug
gnus-async misearch multi-isearch gnus-salt qp nndoc nndraft nnmh
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nngnorb nnir nnml
utf-7 gnus-cache network-stream nsm nntp tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
helm-x-files helm-for-files view bbdb-anniv bbdb-com gnorb-bbdb bbdb
bbdb-site cal-julian lunar solar cal-dst org-duration holidays
holiday-loaddefs org-remark org-remark-icon hl-line oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi gnorb
gnorb-org gnorb-gnus gnorb-registry gnorb-utils org-agenda org-capture
org-attach gnus-uu yenc nnselect gnus-article-notes gnus-ml gnus-msg
gnus-registry registry gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range whitespace flyspell
ispell hide-region aggressive-completion modus-operandi-tinted-theme
modus-themes cus-theme yagoc windresize windmove w3m timezone w3m-hist
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-fb w3m-proc w3m-util
rainbow-delimiters paredit org-remark-global-tracking orglink on-screen
hexrgb face-remap ml-scale helm-backup s magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff git-commit log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base
magit-section cursor-sensor crm dash linkd el-search-hi-lock hi-lock
el-search-pp el-search-x elisp-hacker-tools edraw-org edraw-util
edraw-msg org-element org-persist avl-tree interaction-log
highlight-defined helm-browse helm-dictionary helm-sys helm-external
helm-lacarte lacarte helm-descbinds helm-ring helm-command helm-mode
helm-misc helm-man helm-imenu helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-bookmark
helm-net xml helm-adaptive helm-info helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif
filenotify helm-tags helm-locate helm-buffers helm-occur helm-grep
wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async fracy folding-isearch
folding emacs-lock+ emacs-lock diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc
centered-cursor-mode autofold apt-utils jka-compr mule-util alarm-clock
org-id org-refile debian-el vdiff smerge-mode diff hydra lv tab-line
smart-yank buffer-note eieio-base server vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode
vc-dispatcher bookmark kmacro rect tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh tramp
trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat xdg parse-time
iso8601 tramp-loaddefs recentf tree-widget profiler foldout org-protocol
ls-lisp isearch+ advice highlight frame-fns avoid facemenu thingatpt+
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs filecache em-dirs esh-mode esh-var eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util files-x ediff-x ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util el-search hideshow help-fns
stream-x stream thunk cl-print find-cmd-widget cus-edit cus-load
wid-edit find-cmd grep compile text-property-search dired-x dired-aux
dired dired-loaddefs coterm compat term disp-table shell ehelp appt
diary-general org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
format-spec cal-iso diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config so-long
indent-aux savehist which-func imenu pixel-scroll cua-base time winner
ring delsel image-file image-converter debug backtrace pp thingatpt
finder find-func rx automenu loadhist iterators generator mh-elisp-utils
cl-extra help-mode autoload loaddefs-gen radix-tree lisp-mnt warnings
icons 2048-game-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site avy-autoloads
bbdb-autoloads boxquote-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads
centered-cursor-mode-autoloads concurrent-autoloads coterm-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads diffview-autoloads ebdb-autoloads
elpher-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads
folding-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads gnorb-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
greader-autoloads gruber-darker-theme-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads
bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads biblio-core-autoloads
helm-comint-autoloads helm-dash-autoloads dash-docs-autoloads
helm-dictionary-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-git-grep-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads key-chord-autoloads finder-inf
luwak-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads org-recur-autoloads
org-remark-autoloads org-timeblock-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ht-autoloads osm-autoloads ov-autoloads
f-autoloads paredit-autoloads parsebib-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
peg-autoloads persist-autoloads prism-autoloads quarter-plane-autoloads
popup-autoloads speechd-el-autoloads stream-autoloads subed-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads tablist-autoloads tao-theme-autoloads
transient-autoloads ts-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads
vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads vundo-autoloads w3m-load w3m-autoloads
wfnames-autoloads wgrep-helm-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads yeetube-autoloads
info compat-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1172725 273591) (symbols 48 63654 1)
 (strings 32 388238 23938) (string-bytes 1 12853148)
 (vectors 16 136489) (vector-slots 8 2582742 512363)
 (floats 8 1270 846) (intervals 56 8342 10731) (buffers 984 39))