Subject: bug#67731: bootstrap, tries to fetch files although using --no-git --skip-po and --gnulib-srcdir...

From: Bjarni Ingi Gislason <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 20:22:04 +0000

bootstrap.loc: bootstrapping with --no-git
--gnulib-srcdir=/home/bg/git/gnulib --skip-po --bootstrap-sync
./bootstrap: updating bootstrap and restarting...
./bootstrap: Bootstrapping from checked-out coreutils sources...
./bootstrap: consider installing git-merge-changelog from gnulib
./bootstrap: getting translations into po/.reference for
coreutils...
OUTPUT:INVALID,NEW,REJECT IN= OUT=eth0 SRC=192.168.1.72
DST=80.69.83.146 LEN=60 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=64 ID=21973 DF
PROTO=TCP
SPT=51544 DPT=443 WINDOW=64240 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0
OUTPUT:INVALID,NEW,REJECT IN= OUT=eth0 SRC=192.168.1.72
DST=80.69.83.146 LEN=60 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=64 ID=21974 DF
PROTO=TCP
SPT=51544 DPT=443 WINDOW=64240 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0
failed: Connection refused.
failed: Network is unreachable.
./bootstrap: could not fetch auxiliary files
bootstrap 2023-08-29.21 lib 2023-08-28.18
Copyright (C) 2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later
<https://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.