Subject: [bug#67723] [PATCH 0/2] Fix the texlive-poetry package

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 15:21:51 +0100

Hello,

Spencer King <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello. When attempting to build a document using the texlive-poetry
> package I discovered that it was missing some necessary inputs. The
> two needed inputs were texlive-modulus and texlive-imakeidx. When
> adding these I then discovered that texlive-imakeidx was missing
> texlive-xkeyval. In both cases these are noted by RequirePackage in
> the respective .sty files. The texlive-imakeidx .sty does actually
> list multiple required packages, however I believe all of the rest are
> accounted for by texlive-scheme-basic, which was needed to be
> installed anyway in order to get a compiler. If you would like to
> reproduce this bug, I've pasted a sample tex file below, adapted from
> one of the initial examples in texlive-poetry's documentation.

This is not a bug, or rather, I don't think we should jump into that
rabbit hole. See, for example, <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/67660>.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou