Subject: [PATCH] 30.0.50; Small change to display.texi

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 17:03:03 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to suggest a small change to display.texi where the text
follows the code in line 2725 (line break added for legibility):

  @item @code{(:line-width (@var{vwidth} . @var{hwidth})
               :color @var{color} :style @var{style})}

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
diff --git a/doc/lispref/display.texi b/doc/lispref/display.texi
index 4dbb4afb20d..2056b8552da 100644
--- a/doc/lispref/display.texi
+++ b/doc/lispref/display.texi
@@ -2735,16 +2735,16 @@ Face Attributes
 single number @var{n} instead of a list, such case is equivalent to
 @code{((abs @var{n}) . @var{n})}.

+The value @var{color} specifies the color to draw with.  The default
+is the background color of the face for 3D boxes and
+@code{flat-button}, and the foreground color of the face for other
+boxes.
+
 The value @var{style} specifies whether to draw a 3D box.  If it is
 @code{released-button}, the box looks like a 3D button that is not
 being pressed.  If it is @code{pressed-button}, the box looks like a
 3D button that is being pressed.  If it is @code{nil},
 @code{flat-button} or omitted, a plain 2D box is used.
-
-The value @var{color} specifies the color to draw with.  The default
-is the background color of the face for 3D boxes and
-@code{flat-button}, and the foreground color of the face for other
-boxes.
 @end table

 @item :inverse-video
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best, Arash