Subject: bug#67713: [PATCH] 30.0.50; Small change to display.texi

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 17:43:09 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks, but why is it so important to follow the order in the @item?

One point (which is minor) is that my brain can parse that information
easier if they are in order.  The major point is that couple of lines
above in display.texi (and also in other places in the manual), the
information is provided in that order:

@item @code{(:color @var{color} :style @var{style} :position @var{position})}
@var{color} is either a string, or the symbol @code{foreground-color},
meaning the foreground color of the face.  Omitting the attribute
@code{:color} means to use the foreground color of the face.
@var{style} should be a symbol @code{line} or @code{wave}, meaning to
use a straight or wavy line.  Omitting the attribute @code{:style}
means to use a straight line.  @var{position}, if non-@code{nil}, means to
display the underline at the descent of the text, instead of at the
baseline level.  If it is a number, then it specifies the amount of
pixels above the descent to display the underline.

But I'm easy, feel free to reject; it is really a minor issue.

Best, Arash