Subject: 30.0.50; Can't see how to specify a font's matrix

From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 10:52:51 -0500

Package: Emacs
Version: 30.0.50

I'd like to make one of my fonts narrower.
With `xterm` I can do that with a "matrix" parameter.  E.g.:

    xterm -fa 'DejaVu Sans Mono-12:matrix=0.9 0 0.5 1'

which doesn't just make it a bit more narrow but also changes its
orientation so every char "goes up" (the result is not very useful
but should illustrate more clearly that the matrix is really used.
It can also be used to make slanted versions of non-slanted fonts).

I can't see any way to do that in Emacs.

        Stefan

 In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2023-11-24 built on pastel
Repository revision: 260b6b231fb2688122045dbc48a352439d1c5757
Repository branch: work
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure -C --enable-checking --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-modules --with-cairo --with-tiff=ifavailable
 'CFLAGS=-Wall -g3 -Og -Wno-pointer-sign' --without-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_CH.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: InactiveMinibuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-reveal-mode: t
  reveal-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  type-break-mode: t
  global-compact-docstrings-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/jade-mode/jade-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/stylus-mode/jade-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/jade-mode/sws-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/stylus-mode/sws-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/jade-mode/stylus-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/stylus-mode/stylus-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/paredit/test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/easy-kill/test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark-consult hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark-consult
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark-org hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark-org
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/avy-embark-collect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/avy-embark-collect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ada-mode/prj hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/gpr-query/prj
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/forth-mode/build hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lentic/build
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/paredit/test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/num3-mode/test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ob-asymptote/ob-asymptote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-trepan-ni/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/loc-changes/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/elsa/Elsafile hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/trinary/Elsafile
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/url-http-oauth-demo/url-http-oauth-demo hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/url-http-oauth/url-http-oauth-demo
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra-test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra-test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/lv hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/lv
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra-ox hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra-ox
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra-examples hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra-examples
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/lisp/transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/csharp-mode/csharp-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/lua-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/keymap hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/keymap
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/landmark/landmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/landmark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/crisp/crisp hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/crisp

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug conf-mode edebug prefixed-core bbdb-com
bbdb bbdb-site epa-file html5-schema rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode
facemenu nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok timezone buttercup buttercup-compat
crdt forms forms-mode color completion mm-archive url-dav url-http-oauth
url-http-ntlm ntlm hmac-md5 hex-util md4 network-stream url-cache
url-http url-gw nsm tabify descr-text cus-start crm view cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs
cal-french org-journal org-crypt cal-iso diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-move rect tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs tramp-core gited-tests gited gited-ci ert
debug backtrace el-mock vc-fossil vc-backup vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-got vc-annotate vc-dir ewoc wgrep grep mule-util
sm-c-mode ielm cl-print dabbrev log-edit whitespace smerge-mode add-log
log-view pcvs-util vc shortdoc comp-common help-fns radix-tree
bug-reference skeleton files-x texmathp reftex-dcr reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars tex-mode shell latexenc quail copyright
misearch multi-isearch diff autorevert imenu vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode
vc-dispatcher filecache org-eldoc oc-basic cl-extra org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast avl-tree generator ol-eww
eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view filenotify
jka-compr image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
make-mode ob-comint org-pcomplete drupal/pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs format-spec
raku-detect server time-date flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings noutline
outline flyspell ispell checkdoc lisp-mnt thingatpt help-mode elec-pair
reveal autoinsert savehist minibuf-eldef disp-table type-break
compact-docstrings corfu compat adoc-mode-autoloads
afternoon-theme-autoloads alect-themes-autoloads ample-theme-autoloads
annotate-autoloads anti-zenburn-theme-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads
apropospriate-theme-autoloads arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base
auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads bash-completion-autoloads
better-jumper-autoloads bison-mode-autoloads blow-autoloads
blueprint-ts-mode-autoloads boxquote-autoloads buttercup-autoloads
camera-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads cider-autoloads
clojure-ts-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
crux-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads cycle-at-point-autoloads
d-mode-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads dcs-mode-autoloads
denote-refs-autoloads devhelp-autoloads devil-autoloads
diff-ansi-autoloads doc-show-inline-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
dracula-theme-autoloads drupal-mode-autoloads eat-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads el-mock-autoloads
elixir-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads anzu-autoloads
evil-args-autoloads evil-exchange-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-lisp-state-autoloads bind-map-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads
evil-visualstar-autoloads evil-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads flymake-guile-autoloads
flymake-kondor-autoloads flymake-popon-autoloads focus-autoloads
forth-mode-autoloads free-keys-autoloads gc-buffers-autoloads
geiser-chez-autoloads geiser-chibi-autoloads geiser-chicken-autoloads
geiser-gambit-autoloads geiser-gauche-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-kawa-autoloads geiser-mit-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads
geiser-stklos-autoloads geiser-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
gnu-apl-mode-autoloads gnu-indent-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads gotham-theme-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads gruber-darker-theme-autoloads
gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads guru-mode-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads haskell-tng-mode-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
hl-block-mode-autoloads hl-column-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
hyperdrive-autoloads idle-highlight-mode-autoloads idris-mode-autoloads
iedit-autoloads inf-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads iwindow-autoloads
j-mode-autoloads jabber-autoloads jade-mode-autoloads
jinja2-mode-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads keycast-autoloads
kotlin-mode-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mastodon-autoloads material-theme-autoloads
mentor-autoloads meow-autoloads minibar-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads
monokai-theme-autoloads mpv-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
nasm-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
oblivion-theme-autoloads opam-switch-mode-autoloads
org-auto-tangle-autoloads org-drill-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads org-present-autoloads org-superstar-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads orgit-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
pacmacs-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads paredit-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads pcmpl-args-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads popon-autoloads popup-autoloads prescient-autoloads
projectile-autoloads proof-general-autoloads proof-site proof-autoloads
prop-menu-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
raku-mode-autoloads recomplete-autoloads rfc-mode-autoloads
rubocop-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads scad-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
scroll-on-drag-autoloads scroll-on-jump-autoloads sesman-autoloads
shellcop-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads sly-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads
spacemacs-theme-autoloads spell-fu-autoloads sqlite3-autoloads
stylus-mode-autoloads subatomic-theme-autoloads subed-autoloads
sweeprolog-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads swsw-autoloads
symbol-overlay-autoloads systemd-autoloads tablist-autoloads
tangotango-theme-autoloads telephone-line-autoloads
testcover-mark-line-autoloads textile-mode-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
tuareg-autoloads rx caml-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads
ujelly-theme-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads undo-fu-session-autoloads
vc-fossil-autoloads vcomplete-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads webpaste-autoloads wfnames-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
why-this-autoloads with-simulated-input-autoloads workroom-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads xah-fly-keys-autoloads
xkcd-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads ace-window-autoloads ack-autoloads
ada-mode-autoloads ada-ref-man-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
adjust-parens-autoloads advice-patch-autoloads
aggressive-completion-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads
agitate-autoloads ahungry-theme-autoloads aircon-theme-autoloads
all-autoloads altcaps-autoloads ampc-autoloads arbitools-autoloads
assess-autoloads aumix-mode-autoloads auto-correct-autoloads
auto-header-autoloads auto-overlays-autoloads autocrypt-autoloads
bbdb-autoloads beacon-autoloads beardbolt-autoloads beframe-autoloads
blist-autoloads bluetooth-autoloads bnf-mode-autoloads
boxy-headings-autoloads boxy-headlines-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads
brief-autoloads buffer-env-autoloads buffer-expose-autoloads
bufferlo-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads buildbot-autoloads
calibre-autoloads cape-autoloads capf-autosuggest-autoloads
caps-lock-autoloads captain-autoloads chess-autoloads
clipboard-collector-autoloads cobol-mode-autoloads code-cells-autoloads
compact-docstrings-autoloads company-ebdb-autoloads
company-math-autoloads company-statistics-autoloads company-autoloads
consult-recoll-autoloads context-coloring-autoloads corfu-autoloads
coterm-autoloads counsel-autoloads cpio-mode-autoloads
cpupower-autoloads crdt-autoloads crisp-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads cursory-autoloads cycle-quotes-autoloads
darkroom-autoloads dbus-codegen-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
delight-autoloads denote-menu-autoloads denote-autoloads
detached-autoloads devdocs-autoloads dict-tree-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads diffview-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dired-du-autoloads dired-duplicates-autoloads dired-git-info-autoloads
dired-preview-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads dismal-autoloads
djvu-autoloads do-at-point-autoloads doc-toc-autoloads docbook-autoloads
drepl-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads dts-mode-autoloads
easy-escape-autoloads easy-kill-autoloads ebdb-gnorb-autoloads cl-seq
inline ebdb-i18n-chn-autoloads ebdb-autoloads ediprolog-autoloads
eev-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads el-search-autoloads
electric-spacing-autoloads elisp-benchmarks-autoloads elsa-autoloads
emacs-gc-stats-autoloads emacspeak-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads ement-autoloads emms-autoloads
engrave-faces-autoloads enwc-autoloads epoch-view-autoloads
ergoemacs-mode-autoloads ess-autoloads excorporate-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads expreg-autoloads exwm-autoloads
f90-interface-browser-autoloads face-shift-autoloads filladapt-autoloads
firefox-javascript-repl-autoloads flylisp-autoloads
flymake-codespell-autoloads flymake-proselint-autoloads
fontaine-autoloads frame-tabs-autoloads frog-menu-autoloads
fsm-autoloads ftable-autoloads gcmh-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
gited-autoloads gle-mode-autoloads gnome-c-style-autoloads
gnorb-autoloads gnu-elpa-autoloads gnu-elpa-features
gnu-elpa-keyring-update-autoloads gnugo-autoloads
ascii-art-to-unicode-autoloads gnus-mock-autoloads gpastel-autoloads
gpr-mode-autoloads gpr-query-autoloads gnat-compiler-autoloads
graphql-autoloads greader-autoloads greenbar-autoloads
gtags-mode-autoloads guess-language-autoloads hcel-autoloads
hiddenquote-autoloads highlight-escape-sequences-autoloads
hook-helpers-autoloads html5-schema-autoloads ilist-autoloads
inspector-autoloads ioccur-autoloads isearch-mb-autoloads
iterators-autoloads ivy-avy-autoloads avy-autoloads
ivy-explorer-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ivy-posframe-autoloads
jarchive-autoloads javaimp-autoloads jgraph-mode-autoloads
jinx-autoloads jit-spell-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads jumpc-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads kiwix-autoloads
request-autoloads kmb-autoloads landmark-autoloads
latex-table-wizard-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site leaf-autoloads
lentic-server-autoloads lentic-autoloads lex-autoloads lin-autoloads
llm-autoloads lmc-autoloads load-dir-autoloads loccur-autoloads
logos-autoloads luwak-autoloads m-buffer-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markchars-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads mct-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads metar-autoloads midi-kbd-autoloads
mines-autoloads minibuffer-header-autoloads minibuffer-line-autoloads
minimap-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads multi-mode-autoloads
multishell-autoloads muse-autoloads myers-autoloads nameless-autoloads
names-autoloads nano-agenda-autoloads nano-modeline-autoloads
nano-theme-autoloads nftables-mode-autoloads nhexl-mode-autoloads
nlinum-autoloads notes-mode-autoloads notmuch-indicator-autoloads
num3-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads ob-asymptote-autoloads
ob-haxe-autoloads objed-autoloads omn-mode-autoloads on-screen-autoloads
openpgp-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-contacts-autoloads
org-edna-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-notify-autoloads
org-real-autoloads boxy-autoloads org-remark-autoloads
org-transclusion-autoloads org-translate-autoloads org-autoloads
orgalist-autoloads osc-autoloads osm-autoloads
other-frame-window-autoloads pabbrev-autoloads paced-autoloads
parsec-autoloads parser-generator-autoloads path-iterator-autoloads
peg-autoloads perl-doc-autoloads persist-autoloads phpinspect-autoloads
phps-mode-autoloads pinentry-autoloads plz-see-autoloads poke-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads poker-autoloads polymode-autoloads popper-autoloads
pq-autoloads prefixed-core-autoloads psgml-autoloads pspp-mode-autoloads
pulsar-autoloads pyim-autoloads async-autoloads pyim-basedict-autoloads
quarter-plane-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads rbit-autoloads
rcirc-color-autoloads rcirc-menu-autoloads realgud-ipdb-autoloads
realgud-jdb-autoloads realgud-lldb-autoloads
realgud-node-debug-autoloads realgud-node-inspect-autoloads
realgud-pdbpp-autoloads realgud-trepan-ni-autoloads
realgud-trepan-xpy-autoloads realgud-autoloads loc-changes-autoloads
load-relative-autoloads rec-mode-autoloads register-list-autoloads
relint-autoloads repology-autoloads rich-minority-autoloads
rmsbolt-autoloads rnc-mode-autoloads info rt-liberation-autoloads
ruby-end-autoloads rudel-autoloads satchel-autoloads scanner-autoloads
scroll-restore-autoloads sed-mode-autoloads setup-autoloads
shelisp-autoloads shell-command+-autoloads shell-quasiquote-autoloads
shen-mode-autoloads sisu-mode-autoloads site-lisp-autoloads
sketch-mode-autoloads slime-volleyball-autoloads sm-c-mode-autoloads
smalltalk-mode-autoloads smart-yank-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads
sokoban-autoloads sotlisp-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads
spinner-autoloads sql-beeline-autoloads sql-cassandra-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads sql-smie-autoloads finder-inf plz-autoloads
ssh-deploy-autoloads standard-themes-autoloads stream-autoloads
substitute-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads svg-tag-mode-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
switchy-window-autoloads sxhkdrc-mode-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads tam-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads
taxy-autoloads dash-autoloads temp-buffer-browse-autoloads
tempel-autoloads test-simple-autoloads timerfunctions-autoloads
tiny-autoloads tmr-autoloads tomelr-autoloads topspace-autoloads
tramp-nspawn-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads transcribe-autoloads
transient-cycles-autoloads tree-inspector-autoloads treeview-autoloads
trie-autoloads heap-autoloads tNFA-autoloads trinary-autoloads
triples-autoloads typo-autoloads ulisp-repl-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads uni-confusables-autoloads uniquify-files-autoloads
urgrep-autoloads url-http-ntlm-autoloads url-http-oauth-demo-autoloads
url-http-oauth-autoloads url-auth url-scgi-autoloads validate-autoloads
valign-autoloads vc-backup-autoloads vc-got-autoloads vc-hgcmd-autoloads
vcard-autoloads vcl-mode-autoloads vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads vertico-posframe-autoloads vertico-autoloads
compat-autoloads posframe-autoloads vigenere-autoloads
visual-filename-abbrev-autoloads visual-fill-autoloads vlf-autoloads
vundo-autoloads wcheck-mode-autoloads wconf-autoloads
web-server-autoloads webfeeder-autoloads websocket-autoloads
which-key-autoloads window-commander-autoloads windower-autoloads
windresize-autoloads wisitoken-grammar-mode-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
wisi-autoloads wpuzzle-autoloads wrap-search-autoloads xclip-autoloads
xeft-autoloads xelb-autoloads xpm-autoloads queue-autoloads xr-autoloads
xref-union-autoloads yasnippet-classic-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zones-autoloads ztree-autoloads zuul-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs pcase
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile url-vars
cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib gv rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs oclosure cl-preloaded faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1170771 1231744) (symbols 48 59555 1) (strings 32 275225 55948)
 (string-bytes 1 8871371) (vectors 16 172064)
 (vector-slots 8 5196000 1285731) (floats 8 1779 9506)
 (intervals 56 114117 3452) (buffers 992 157))