Subject: bug#67682: 30.0.50; M-u M-x eglot localhost:4567 doesn't connect

From: Helmut Eller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 10:26:58 +0100

When I try:

  M-u M-x eglot localhost:4567

then I get:

  No such file or directory, localhost:4567

ISTR, that this worked in the past.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 196, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.38, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-12-07 built on caladan
Repository revision: e4e1e268c8e9f7de6fe5d4b05beb595a1781c02c
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-checking=yes --with-xpm=ifavailable
 --with-gif=ifavailable 'CFLAGS=-g -O1''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBSELINUX
LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 GTK3
ZLIB