Subject: [cuirass] paraview.x86_64-linux reportedly broken, but log truncated?

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 17:56:49 -0500

Hello,

I received:

[email-masked] (Cuirass) writes:

> <p>The build <b>paraview.x86_64-linux</b> for specification <b>master</b> is broken. You
> can find the detailed information about this build <a
> href="https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2803101/details">here</a>.</p>
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2803101/details

But the log ends apparently during the unpack phase, seemingly truncated
(?):

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
starting phase `unpack'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/CONTRIBUTING.md' -> `./CONTRIBUTING.md'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/.gitmodules' -> `./.gitmodules'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/Copyright.txt' -> `./Copyright.txt'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/version.txt' -> `./version.txt'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/.kitware-release.json' -> `./.kitware-release.json'
[...]
`./Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqSolidColor.svg'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqResetSettings.svg' -> `./Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqResetSettings.svg'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqCamera.svg' -> `./Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqCamera.svg'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqSelect16.png' -> `./Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqSelect16.png'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqSaveTable32.png' -> `./Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqSaveTable32.png'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqGroupExtract24.png' -> `./Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqGroupExtract24.png'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqFilterEyeball16.png' -> `./Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqFilterEyeball16.png'
`/gnu/store/ryj39vmgb3ghzw188qd2n9v394398gx9-paraview-5.11.1-checkout/Qt/Components/Resources/Icons/pqUndoCamera.svg' -> `./Qt/Components/Resources/
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim