Subject: bug#67622: libtorrent-rasterbar: Tests stuck forever

From: Ilya Chernyshov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:23:30 +0700

Hi

Nothing's changed, the package build still hangs on check phase for
ever

guix build:

starting phase `check'
Test project /tmp/guix-build-libtorrent-rasterbar-1.2.18.drv-0/build
      Start  1: test_alert_manager
      Start  2: test_alert_types
      Start  3: test_alloca
      Start  4: test_auto_unchoke
 1/96 Test  #2: test_alert_types .................   Passed    0.04 sec
      Start  5: test_bandwidth_limiter
 2/96 Test  #1: test_alert_manager ...............   Passed    0.05 sec
      Start  6: test_bdecode
 3/96 Test  #3: test_alloca ......................   Passed    0.04 sec
      Start  7: test_bencoding
 4/96 Test  #5: test_bandwidth_limiter ...........   Passed    0.04 sec
      Start  8: test_bitfield
 5/96 Test  #7: test_bencoding ...................   Passed    0.05 sec
      Start  9: test_block_cache
 6/96 Test  #9: test_block_cache .................   Passed    0.03 sec
      Start 10: test_bloom_filter
 7/96 Test  #8: test_bitfield ....................   Passed    0.07 sec
      Start 11: test_buffer
 8/96 Test #10: test_bloom_filter ................   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 12: test_checking
 9/96 Test #11: test_buffer ......................   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 13: test_crc32
10/96 Test #13: test_crc32 .......................   Passed    0.03 sec
      Start 14: test_create_torrent
11/96 Test #14: test_create_torrent ..............   Passed    0.05 sec
      Start 15: test_dht
12/96 Test  #6: test_bdecode .....................   Passed    0.34 sec
      Start 16: test_dht_storage
13/96 Test #16: test_dht_storage .................   Passed    1.11 sec
      Start 17: test_direct_dht
14/96 Test  #4: test_auto_unchoke ................   Passed    4.58 sec
      Start 18: test_dos_blocker
15/96 Test #18: test_dos_blocker .................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 19: test_ed25519
16/96 Test #19: test_ed25519 .....................   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 20: test_enum_net
17/96 Test #20: test_enum_net ....................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 21: test_fast_extension
18/96 Test #15: test_dht .........................   Passed    9.02 sec
      Start 22: test_fence
19/96 Test #22: test_fence .......................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 23: test_ffs
20/96 Test #23: test_ffs .........................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 24: test_file
21/96 Test #24: test_file ........................   Passed    3.02 sec
      Start 25: test_file_progress
22/96 Test #25: test_file_progress ...............   Passed    0.03 sec
      Start 26: test_file_storage
23/96 Test #26: test_file_storage ................   Passed    0.03 sec
      Start 27: test_flags
24/96 Test #17: test_direct_dht ..................   Passed   16.53 sec
      Start 28: test_generate_peer_id
25/96 Test #28: test_generate_peer_id ............   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 29: test_gzip
26/96 Test #29: test_gzip ........................   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 30: test_hasher
27/96 Test #12: test_checking ....................   Passed   18.34 sec
      Start 31: test_hasher512
28/96 Test #30: test_hasher ......................   Passed    4.28 sec
      Start 32: test_heterogeneous_queue
29/96 Test #32: test_heterogeneous_queue .........   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 33: test_http_connection
30/96 Test #31: test_hasher512 ...................   Passed    7.39 sec
      Start 34: test_http_parser
31/96 Test #34: test_http_parser .................   Passed    0.03 sec
      Start 35: test_identify_client
32/96 Test #35: test_identify_client .............   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 36: test_io
33/96 Test #36: test_io ..........................   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 37: test_ip_filter
34/96 Test #37: test_ip_filter ...................   Passed    0.52 sec
      Start 38: test_ip_voter
35/96 Test #38: test_ip_voter ....................   Passed    0.06 sec
      Start 39: test_linked_list
36/96 Test #39: test_linked_list .................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 40: test_listen_socket
37/96 Test #40: test_listen_socket ...............   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 41: test_lsd
38/96 Test #41: test_lsd .........................   Passed    1.52 sec
      Start 42: test_magnet
39/96 Test #27: test_flags .......................   Passed   16.13 sec
      Start 43: test_merkle
40/96 Test #43: test_merkle ......................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 44: test_packet_buffer
41/96 Test #44: test_packet_buffer ...............   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 45: test_part_file
42/96 Test #45: test_part_file ...................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 46: test_pe_crypto
43/96 Test #42: test_magnet ......................   Passed    2.05 sec
      Start 47: test_peer_classes
44/96 Test #47: test_peer_classes ................   Passed    1.02 sec
      Start 48: test_peer_list
45/96 Test #48: test_peer_list ...................   Passed    0.03 sec
      Start 49: test_peer_priority
46/96 Test #49: test_peer_priority ...............   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 50: test_piece_picker
47/96 Test #50: test_piece_picker ................   Passed    0.13 sec
      Start 51: test_primitives
48/96 Test #51: test_primitives ..................   Passed    0.04 sec
      Start 52: test_priority
49/96 Test #46: test_pe_crypto ...................   Passed    4.08 sec
      Start 53: test_privacy
50/96 Test #33: test_http_connection .............   Passed   16.97 sec
      Start 54: test_read_piece
51/96 Test #54: test_read_piece ..................   Passed    2.62 sec
      Start 55: test_read_resume
52/96 Test #55: test_read_resume .................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 56: test_receive_buffer
53/96 Test #56: test_receive_buffer ..............   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 57: test_recheck
54/96 Test #57: test_recheck .....................   Passed    0.52 sec
      Start 58: test_remap_files
55/96 Test #58: test_remap_files .................   Passed    2.03 sec
      Start 59: test_remove_torrent
56/96 Test #52: test_priority ....................   Passed   18.58 sec
      Start 60: test_resolve_links
57/96 Test #59: test_remove_torrent ..............   Passed   24.59 sec
      Start 61: test_resume
58/96 Test #61: test_resume ......................   Passed   60.97 sec
      Start 62: test_session
59/96 Test #62: test_session .....................   Passed   89.63 sec
      Start 63: test_session_params
60/96 Test #63: test_session_params ..............   Passed    1.03 sec
      Start 64: test_settings_pack
61/96 Test #64: test_settings_pack ...............   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 65: test_sha1_hash
62/96 Test #65: test_sha1_hash ...................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 66: test_sliding_average
63/96 Test #66: test_sliding_average .............   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 67: test_socket_io
64/96 Test #67: test_socket_io ...................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 68: test_span
65/96 Test #68: test_span ........................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 69: test_ssl
66/96 Test #69: test_ssl .........................   Passed   67.18 sec
      Start 70: test_stack_allocator
67/96 Test #70: test_stack_allocator .............   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 71: test_stat_cache
68/96 Test #71: test_stat_cache ..................   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 72: test_storage
69/96 Test #72: test_storage .....................   Passed    9.00 sec
      Start 73: test_string
70/96 Test #73: test_string ......................   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 74: test_tailqueue
71/96 Test #74: test_tailqueue ...................   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 75: test_threads
72/96 Test #75: test_threads .....................   Passed    0.20 sec
      Start 76: test_time
73/96 Test #76: test_time ........................   Passed    0.16 sec
      Start 77: test_time_critical
74/96 Test #77: test_time_critical ...............   Passed   14.53 sec
      Start 78: test_timestamp_history
75/96 Test #78: test_timestamp_history ...........   Passed    0.01 sec
      Start 79: test_torrent
76/96 Test #79: test_torrent .....................   Passed   15.63 sec
      Start 80: test_torrent_info
77/96 Test #80: test_torrent_info ................   Passed    0.04 sec
      Start 81: test_tracker
78/96 Test #81: test_tracker .....................   Passed  213.68 sec
      Start 82: test_transfer
79/96 Test #82: test_transfer ....................   Passed   27.10 sec
      Start 83: test_url_seed
80/96 Test #83: test_url_seed ....................   Passed   47.38 sec
      Start 84: test_utf8
81/96 Test #84: test_utf8 ........................   Passed    0.02 sec
      Start 85: test_utp
82/96 Test #85: test_utp .........................   Passed    2.53 sec
      Start 86: test_web_seed
83/96 Test #86: test_web_seed ....................   Passed    4.09 sec
      Start 87: test_web_seed_ban
84/96 Test #87: test_web_seed_ban ................   Passed   34.74 sec
      Start 88: test_web_seed_chunked
85/96 Test #88: test_web_seed_chunked ............   Passed   20.25 sec
      Start 89: test_web_seed_http
86/96 Test #89: test_web_seed_http ...............   Passed   33.25 sec
      Start 90: test_web_seed_http_pw
87/96 Test #90: test_web_seed_http_pw ............   Passed   33.74 sec
      Start 91: test_web_seed_redirect
88/96 Test #91: test_web_seed_redirect ...........   Passed    2.03 sec
      Start 92: test_web_seed_socks4
89/96 Test #92: test_web_seed_socks4 .............   Passed   33.25 sec
      Start 93: test_web_seed_socks5
90/96 Test #93: test_web_seed_socks5 .............   Passed   32.74 sec
      Start 94: test_web_seed_socks5_no_peers
91/96 Test #94: test_web_seed_socks5_no_peers ....   Passed    6.09 sec
      Start 95: test_web_seed_socks5_pw
92/96 Test #95: test_web_seed_socks5_pw ..........   Passed   33.24 sec
      Start 96: test_xml
93/96 Test #96: test_xml .........................   Passed    0.02 sec