Subject: bug#67611: [PATCH] Add a Pcase pattern `cl-lambda` equivalent to `cl-destructuring-bind`

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 22:28:27 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  >   But since we're all busy individuals, I also think
  > it's fine to point out that what you're looking for is close by.

Thousands of incoming messages are close by in that same sense.  26 of
them have this same Subject line.  To find a specific one, not by a
string that uniquiely identifies it but by understanding what each one
says, would take a long time.  Then I would have to look through the
patch for examples.  That would be easy if the patch is short, but I
don't know how long it is.

If I made a habit of searching for everything myself rather than
asking for help from people who might find it quickly, I would fall
even more behind.

Thank you for helping me keep up.

  > Also it's not my extension.

I did not know who had wrote it, and I didn't intend the request
to be only to you.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)