Subject: Re: [PATCH gnome-team] gnu: Add xdg-desktop-portal-gnome.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 19:30:30 -0500

Hi Vivien,

Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/gnome.scm (xdg-desktop-portal-gnome): New variable.
> (gnome) [propagated-inputs]: Add xdg-desktop-portal-gnome.

These should be in two seperate commits (1. adding the new package and
2. adding it as an propagated-input to the gnome package)

> Dear Guix,
>
> I’m not sure what I’m doing here. xdg-desktop-portal-gnome is a core app, so I
> guess I should add it to the gnome propagated inputs?

https://ftp2.nluug.nl/windowing/gnome/teams/releng/45.0/versions indeed
suggests it is a core application, so adding it to 'gnome' sounds
reasonable to me.

If you split the commits, LGTM.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim