Subject: [PATCH v2 1/2] gnu: tdlib: Update to 1.8.23.

From: Sergey Trofimov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 14:00:09 +0100

* gnu/packages/messaging.scm (tdlib): Update to 1.8.23.
---
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/messaging.scm b/gnu/packages/messaging.scm
index 1c5bc4bbd7..491901edf3 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/messaging.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/messaging.scm
@@ -2636,11 +2636,11 @@ (define-public telegram-purple
     (license license:gpl2+)))
 
 (define-public tdlib
-  (let ((commit "4ed0b23c9c99868ab4d2d28e8ff244687f7b3144")
+  (let ((commit "27c3eaeb4964bd5f18d8488e354abde1a4383e49")
         (revision "0"))
     (package
       (name "tdlib")
-      (version (git-version "1.8.20" revision commit))
+      (version (git-version "1.8.23" revision commit))
       (source
        (origin
          (method git-fetch)
@@ -2648,7 +2648,7 @@ (define-public tdlib
                (url "https://github.com/tdlib/td")
                (commit commit)))
          (sha256
-          (base32 "16kprlcnphi89yfwgnlaxjwwb1xx24az8xd710rx8cslb4zv00qw"))
+          (base32 "14f65dfmg2p5hyvi3lffvvazwcd3i3jrrw3c2pwrc5yfgxk3662g"))
          (file-name (git-file-name name version))))
       (build-system cmake-build-system)
       (arguments

base-commit: 94b5db7bbc28195de29d71caf219330dc960dbad
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b5032a22b70bff803b7bbd0693b00984f53a25e
prerequisite-patch-id: 68eb78a4650b2e0880ad3735fbd1f0296adc7de7
prerequisite-patch-id: 459acfa6015a1fc926eddd3f5b13407a74d8ef95
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f3cf0da78d3a019888053ba63cd03c3abd6bf2e
prerequisite-patch-id: f9cc903b8048c8c6fde576fbf38ab110263020e3
prerequisite-patch-id: aba438a3c32ef44149bbc749c1e0b89d00006b3e
prerequisite-patch-id: 73fec0ada712beb0dacba8d0e81025577f3039f2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0acd60a2253d5ad84cd252a8cce43c6527534f5b
prerequisite-patch-id: 81dcae5655b868a4a8bb4970070e92f730e164db
prerequisite-patch-id: fecc0b1220e53c56ead6d3dfd1ed88dc2f2acea9
prerequisite-patch-id: e5e217f31ed037f3161935cce3b37572262cabc3
prerequisite-patch-id: c28cd18a028ee3129d2a492e9297f52ccd3137a7
prerequisite-patch-id: 51199b8d0dc0c9fd45bca2f8743d83565255ea80
-- 
2.41.0