Subject: Re: [bug#67570] [PATCH] gnu: go-golang-org-x-sys: Update to 0.8.0.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 15:48:03 +0100

Hi!

"Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]> skribis:

>> This is being built:
>>
>>   https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/67570
>
> So what is the status of this?  Last time I checked the link the
> information about the build was gone and it's not obvious for me how to
> get this info again.
>
> Before I saw that some new packages were failing, I'd like to check if I
> can fix them.
>
> Could you provide a new link or the info itself?

Unfortunately I’m not sure why qa.guix is no longer providing any info,
and I don’t know how to get it back.  Chris?

Anyhow, I built Kubo with this patch and got substitutes from
bordeaux.guix for all its dependencies; Kubo itself built fine.  So I’m
proposing to apply the patch and see from there whether anything needs
fixing.  It’s suboptimal, but that’s what we have.

Thanks,
Ludo’.