Subject: bug#67569: closed (Re: bug#67569: 29.1; ruby-mode syntax highlighting breaks with variable named "index" and "/" operator)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 18:01:02 +0000

Your bug report

#67569: 29.1; ruby-mode syntax highlighting breaks with variable named "index" and "/" operator

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
67569: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=67569
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#67569: 29.1; ruby-mode syntax highlighting breaks with variable named "index" and "/" operator
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 20:00:27 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 09/12/2023 19:47, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 19:38:28 +0200
>> Cc:[email-masked],[email-masked]
>> From: Dmitry Gutov<[email-masked]>
>>
>>>> Eli, should we put this in Emacs 29.2? It's not a regression (a fairly
>>>> old problem), but the fix looks simple enough.
>>> Yes, please.
>> Very good, pushed to emacs-29.
>>
>> Here's a second patch on top which gets rid of the whitelist altogether
>> (the new heuristic seems to cover the cases better anyway), though I'm
>> on the fence whether this should go here or into master.
>>
>> It seems to work well with some testing, but it is more adventurous than
>> the previous one.
> Yes, I think we have enough adventures on emacs-29.

All right. Guess I'm closing this, then, and will push the second patch 
after the next merge into master.

Subject: 29.1; ruby-mode syntax highlighting breaks with variable named "index" and "/" operator
From: Michael Hoy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 09:27:47 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In the standard ruby-mode, a variable named "index" followed by a "/"
causes the syntax highlighting to break -- it appears that after the
slash everything is interpreted as part of a regular expression until
another "/" appears.

You can reproduce this fairly easily. using 'emacs -Q', go to the
scratch buffer and clear it. Run 'M-x ruby-mode'. Enter something like
the following:

def foo
  index = 5
  x = index / 3
  puts "#{x}"
end

Note that starting after the "/" until the end, syntax highlighting and
indentation break (everything, in my color scheme, is purple). If you
add a "/" for instance to the "puts" line, syntax highlighting and
indentation will be restored after that.

There is a report here about the bug:
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/23802/division-sometimes-breaks-syntax-highlighting-in-ruby-mode
The author says in the comments they used "M-x report-emacs-bug", but I
couldn't find it (and the comments suggest that it may not have been
sent correctly). Apologies if this is already reported!

Thanks.
Mikey

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.6.0, NS
appkit-2299.70 Version 13.5 (Build 22G74))
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.1.1

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --disable-ns-self-contained
 --with-ns --with-native-compilation --with-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE
NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER
WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/native-lisp::
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Ruby

Minor modes in effect:
  inf-ruby-minor-mode: t
  yard-mode: t
  yafolding-mode: t
  ruby-test-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/mjhoy/.nix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-20220911.358/ace-window-autoloads
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-20220911.358/ace-window
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-20220911.358/ace-window-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-20230420.404/avy-autoloads
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-20230420.404/avy
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-20230420.404/avy-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/counsel-0.14.2/counsel hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/counsel-20231025.2311/counsel
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/counsel-0.14.2/counsel-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/counsel-20231025.2311/counsel-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/counsel-0.14.2/counsel-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/counsel-20231025.2311/counsel-autoloads
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-20230813.620/flycheck-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-autoloads
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-20230813.620/flycheck-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-20230813.620/flycheck-ert hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-ert
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-20230813.620/flycheck-buttercup hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-buttercup
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-20230813.620/flycheck hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230628.238/js2-mode
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230628.238/js2-mode-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230628.238/js2-mode-autoloads
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-imenu-extras hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230628.238/js2-imenu-extras
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-old-indent hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20230628.238/js2-old-indent
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-20231028.853/markdown-mode
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-20231028.853/markdown-mode-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-20231028.853/markdown-mode-autoloads
/Users/mjhoy/.nix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/password-store-1.7.4/password-store
/Users/mjhoy/.nix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/password-store-20230503.619/password-store
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/password-store-1.7.4/password-store-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/password-store-20230503.619/password-store-autoloads
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/password-store-1.7.4/password-store-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/password-store-20230503.619/password-store-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.2/posframe-benchmark hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-benchmark
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.2/posframe-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-autoloads
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.2/posframe hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.4.2/posframe-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-20230714.227/posframe-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-20231013.1509/projectile-autoloads
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-20231013.1509/projectile
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-20231013.1509/projectile-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-rustfmt hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-20230805.1558/rust-rustfmt
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-playpen hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-20230805.1558/rust-playpen
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-20230805.1558/rust-mode-pkg
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-20230805.1558/rust-mode
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-cargo hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-20230805.1558/rust-cargo
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-compile hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-20230805.1558/rust-compile
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-utils hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-20230805.1558/rust-utils
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-20230805.1558/rust-mode-autoloads
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-20231025.2311/elpa hides /nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/test/elpa
/Users/mjhoy/.nix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/external-completion-0.1/external-completion hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/external-completion
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.17/jsonrpc hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/jsonrpc
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-20231118.1318/transient hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.3/xref hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/xref
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.10.0/project hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/project
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eglot-1.15/eglot hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flymake-1.3.7/flymake hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-exp hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/oc hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-css hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-lob hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-irc hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-forth hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-macs hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-version hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-version
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-C hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-capture hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-ref hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-mouse hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-persist hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-ctags hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-entities hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-archive hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-screen hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-bibtex hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-table hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-table
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-eww hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-man hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-org hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-num hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-num
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-plot hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-rmail hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-awk hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-groovy hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-octave hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-faces hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/oc-biblatex hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-colview hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-R hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-refile hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-timer hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-mobile hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-shell hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-perl hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/oc-basic hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-sed hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-list hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-list
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-eval hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-habit hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-clock hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-goto hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-html hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-src hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-src
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-eshell hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-lint hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-latex hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-sass hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-calc hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-java hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-mhe hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-attach-git hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-md hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-element hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-element
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/oc-natbib hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-protocol hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-tempo hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-latex hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-w3m hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-id hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-id
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-man hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-doi hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-feed hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-fold-core hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-julia hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-lua hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-table hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/oc-csl hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-gnus hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-indent hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-datetree hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-docview hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/oc-bibtex hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-python hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-duration hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-agenda hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-dot hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-js hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-publish hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-org hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-keys hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-core hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-compat hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-odt hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-info hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-eshell hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-koma-letter hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ol-bbdb hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-macro hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-fold hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-sql hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-attach hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-cycle hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-processing hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-crypt hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/org-footnote hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.12/ob-comint hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/nix/store/2q514vlbcayf355xm92z6pvkl5jd8vhz-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc hides /nix/store/m59in30p0apsv029wrq68ng8si3i1wxh-emacs-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug misearch multi-isearch mailalias gnus-icalendar
icalendar ace-window avy cal-move org-datetree inf-ruby yard-mode
pcmpl-unix gptel-curl gptel-transient dired-aux ffap goto-addr
network-stream url-cache epa-file sh-script executable view conf-mode
org-archive timezone org-duration cargo cargo-process rust-utils
rust-mode rust-rustfmt rust-playpen rust-compile rust-cargo qp sort
gnus-cite smiley shr-color mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping uni-confusable textsec-check vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc magit-extras emacsql-sqlite-builtin
sqlite tabify orgit org-capture cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-iso vc-git vc-dispatcher org-eldoc org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi face-remap yafolding company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb init-misc bm mjhoy-misc
sensitive-mode init-pass init-presentation init-dotfile-shortcuts
init-ledger ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort
ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts ledger-fontify
ledger-state ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact
ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-navigate ledger-context
ledger-commodities ledger-regex init-avy init-folding init-copilot
copilot editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch init-gpt gptel gptel-openai init-term init-protobuf
init-coq init-css init-xml init-php init-gdk init-yaml init-swift
init-go init-csharp init-c init-scala sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep
sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project sbt-mode-vars
scala-mode scala-mode-prettify-symbols scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map
scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent scala-mode-paragraph
scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib init-elm elm-mode elm-interactive
elm-font-lock elm-indent-simple elm-indent elm-imenu elm-format
reformatter elm-tags elm-util inf-haskell haskell-decl-scan f f-shortdoc
init-haskell haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support etags
fileloop dabbrev haskell-customize flymake-proc init-svelte
init-web-mode init-typescript web-mode disp-table init-purescript
init-javascript init-rust flycheck-rust init-python init-ruby
ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode smie init-scheme
init-eglot eglot external-completion jsonrpc flymake ert ewoc debug
backtrace init-treemacs treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros s init-magit
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub let-alist forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic yaml bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql
emacsql-compiler eieio-base magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
diff-mode git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient edmacro kmacro
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm init-ivy
init-flyspell flyspell ispell init-flycheck flycheck init-sql init-mu4e
mu4e-contrib eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-notification
notifications mu4e-main mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range wid-edit mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists
mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg xml dom flow-fill mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders
mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars
mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window bookmark ido mu4e-obsolete
init-company company-box company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons
dash company init-yas yasnippet init-uniquify init-dired init-ibuffer
ibuffer-vc init-projectile counsel-projectile projectile lisp-mnt grep
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs counsel xref compile swiper ivy delsel
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir init-compilation init-winring winring
init-windmove windmove init-erc erc-truncate erc-goodies erc pp
erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs init-org-ai
org-ai org-ai-useful easy-mmode org-ai-openai-image org-ai-openai
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm org-ai-block init-org init-org/bindings
init-org/captures init-org/code ob-diagrams ob-scheme geiser-impl
help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-base geiser ob-dot ob-R
ob-python python project compat treesit ob-haskell ob-sql ob-shell
org-tempo tempo init-org/todo init-org/shortcuts init-org/agenda
ox-reveal org-habit org-agenda org-clock org-mime message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader ox-org ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-md ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree
generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs init-tramp tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date
format-spec init-markdown markdown-mode edit-indirect noutline outline
init-prog init-multiple-cursors multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more thingatpt
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core comp comp-cstr
warnings icons rx cl-extra help-mode advice rect init-hl-line hl-line
init-theme sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow
color init-ui init-diminish diminish init-env init-local init-basic
finder-inf ag-autoloads apache-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads
cargo-autoloads color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads
company-box-autoloads company-racer-autoloads company-autoloads
counsel-projectile-autoloads counsel-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
bui-autoloads deferred-autoloads diminish-autoloads
dracula-theme-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
eglot-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads ess-autoloads ess-generics
flycheck-rust-autoloads flycheck-autoloads flymake-autoloads
forge-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads frame-local-autoloads
geiser-autoloads ghub-autoloads go-mode-autoloads gptel-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads ibuffer-vc-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads ivy-pass-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
julia-mode-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
material-theme-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads org-mime-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
orgit-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads org-autoloads
password-store-autoloads php-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads prettier-autoloads nvm-autoloads iter2-autoloads
project-autoloads projectile-autoloads proof-general-autoloads
proof-site proof-autoloads protobuf-mode-autoloads
purescript-mode-autoloads racer-autoloads f-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads restclient-autoloads
rjsx-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads ruby-test-mode-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads sbt-mode-autoloads
scala-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads terraform-mode-autoloads
hcl-mode-autoloads transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads s-autoloads
dash-autoloads treepy-autoloads web-mode-autoloads winring-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads yafolding-autoloads
yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yard-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1502968 193402)
 (symbols 48 61997 7)
 (strings 32 282179 39694)
 (string-bytes 1 9281094)
 (vectors 16 152902)
 (vector-slots 8 3606903 260823)
 (floats 8 1619 852)
 (intervals 56 67417 2734)
 (buffers 984 181))