Subject: 29.1; Improve code example in section "`beginning-of-buffer' with an argument"

From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 18:07:22 -0800

The code sample in section "`beginning-of-buffer' with an argument" has
some weird indentation and has an extra closing parenthesis at the end.
The attached patch seeks to improve this and reformat the math
operations hoping to make them easier to understand.

>From 037977fc3fcc15fbfa456ada7164fc77c7bbde02 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 18:01:37 -0800
Subject: [PATCH] * doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi (beginning-of-buffer
 opt arg): improve code indentation and remove extra closing parenthesis

---
 doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi | 12 ++++++------
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi b/doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi
index e4a0f585f69..94085bf249d 100644
--- a/doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi
+++ b/doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi
@@ -6040,12 +6040,12 @@ like this:
 @group
 (if (> (buffer-size) 10000)
     ;; @r{Avoid overflow for large buffer sizes!}
-                          (* (prefix-numeric-value arg)
-                             (/ size 10))
-  (/
-   (+ 10
-      (*
-       size (prefix-numeric-value arg))) 10)))
+    (* (prefix-numeric-value arg)
+       (/ size 10))
+  (/ (+ 10
+        (* size
+           (prefix-numeric-value arg)))
+     10))
 @end group
 @end smallexample
 
-- 
2.39.2

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.37,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-09-19, modified by Debian built on
 debian-hx90
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-bYKTEl/emacs-29.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: VTerm

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-imenu-extras
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-old-indent
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-old-indent
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-imenu-extras
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.10.0/project hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(rect markdown-mode noutline outline shadow emacsbug pulse cl-print
finder lisp-mnt apropos reporter perl-mode tramp-cmds rfc2104
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh yaml-ts-mode mailalias conf-mode
debian-copyright tex-info tex texmathp texinfo texinfo-loaddefs
debian-bug debian-changelog-mode ffap view tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode deb-view find-dired grep debian-control-mode magit-patch
magit-subtree magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util vterm
magit-bookmark bookmark tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat term ehelp vterm-module git-rebase shortdoc
sh-script smie treesit executable make-mode goto-addr dired-aux url-http
url-gw url-auth url-queue magit-extras cus-start face-remap
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dash eglot external-completion
array jsonrpc ert ewoc debug backtrace find-func imenu smerge-mode diff
jka-compr url-cache mule-util misearch multi-isearch reveal help-fns
radix-tree shr-color color qp sort gnus-cite flow-fill mm-archive
mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml gnus-topic cursor-sensor
utf-7 nnfolder gnus-demon nnml ezgnus gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-group gnus-undo
smtpmail gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win windmove gnutls network-stream puny nsm
epa-file term/xterm xterm comp comp-cstr rx server cap-words superword
subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference disp-table
whitespace yasnippet-snippets yasnippet company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator xref company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb diminish company edmacro kmacro pcase init
zenburn-theme keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell icomplete
cus-load gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
flymake-proc flymake project compile text-property-search warnings icons
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config rcirc parse-time advice erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-log erc-goodies
erc iso8601 time-date thingatpt pp format-spec erc-backend erc-networks
erc-common erc-compat compat erc-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify preview-latex tex-site
bar-cursor-autoloads boxquote-autoloads buttercup-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads diminish-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
flutter-autoloads folding-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads helm-core-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
initsplit-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
meson-mode-autoloads popup-autoloads project-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads session-autoloads tabbar-autoloads vterm-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
dpkg-dev-el debian-el finder-inf with-editor-autoloads info
compat-autoloads seq-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3031651 216480)
 (symbols 48 44932 52)
 (strings 32 206622 49438)
 (string-bytes 1 6594854)
 (vectors 16 151665)
 (vector-slots 8 3646978 165967)
 (floats 8 963 6928)
 (intervals 56 149632 8732)
 (buffers 984 150))