Subject: [bug#67555] [PATCH 0/2] Add Heimdal Kerberos system services.

From: Felix Lechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 16:42:20 -0800

Hi,

This patch series offers system services for Heimdal Kerberos. I have been
using them in production. The patch includes the documentation and system
tests for each service.

As always, I struggled with the commit messages in the official GNU ChangeLog
format. Please take what you like and adjust as needed.

Kind regards
Felix

Felix Lechner (2):
  services: kerberos.scm: Rename krb5-service-type and
    krb5-configuration.
  services: kerberos/heimdal.scm: New file, add Heimdal Kerberos
    services.

 doc/guix.texi                     | 117 ++++++++++++++++--
 gnu/local.mk                      |   3 +
 gnu/services/kerberos.scm         | 133 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/services/kerberos/heimdal.scm | 189 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/tests/heimdal-kadmind.scm     |  71 +++++++++++
 gnu/tests/heimdal-kdc.scm         |  71 +++++++++++
 6 files changed, 570 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/services/kerberos/heimdal.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/heimdal-kadmind.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/heimdal-kdc.scm

base-commit: 2b782f67266b42bb40015bd23ce2443be2f9b01f
-- 
2.41.0