Subject: Re: bug#67552: libtorrent-rasterbar tests fail [with patch]

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 10:01:25 +0100

Hi!

Tomas Volf <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I submitted my patch set as https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=67557.
> For some reason it seems it takes while to get through, not sure what the
> problem is, but once it shows up, feel free to test it out.

I applied Tomas’ update from <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/67557> and
everything built fine on my x86_64 machine, but test fails at ci.guix.
>From <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2804230/log>:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 104

Total Test time (real) = 759.05 sec
Test project /tmp/guix-build-libtorrent-rasterbar-2.0.9.drv-0/build
    Start 75: test_ssl
1/1 Test #75: test_ssl .........................***Timeout 600.11 sec
test: /tmp/guix-build-libtorrent-rasterbar-2.0.9.drv-0/build/test/test_ssl
cwd_prefix = "/tmp/guix-build-libtorrent-rasterbar-2.0.9.drv-0/build/test/test_tmp_7352_"

0% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 1

Total Test time (real) = 600.11 sec

The following tests FAILED:
	 75 - test_ssl (Timeout)
Errors while running CTest
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I don’t think Arne’s patch addresses this, right?

Let me know what you think should be done.

Cheers,
Ludo’.