Subject: 29.1; `Info-goto-node-web' fails for input such as `(emacs)Basic'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:54:15 +0000

`C-h i' or `C-h r', then `G'.

Type `(emacs)Basic RET' or `(elisp)Records RET'.

You get the error message "Only emacs/elisp manuals are supported".

This bug doesn't exist for the original version of `Info-goto-node-web',
from `info+.el', which Emacs's version was taken from (see bug #44895).

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-08-02 built on
 AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.3693)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)