Subject: 29.1; Describe with-current-buffer in more details

From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 23:01:58 -0800

In section 5.1, "The Definition of `copy-to-buffer'" of "Introduction to
Emacs Lisp", when describing the implementation, the description of
function `with-current-buffer' is a little too succinct with a sentence
"Then, the `with-current-buffer 'function evaluates its body with that
buffer temporarily current." and another one in the parentheses
"`with-current-buffer' is a newer, and arguably easier, mechanism."

AIUI the intro book is intended for people without programming
experience.  While arguably these two sentences do describe the
`with-current-buffer' function, it would be better to expand a little
more on what it does after "with that buffer temporarily current", such
as it will switch back to the current buffer upon finishing the inner
operations, etc.

Below is a proposed patch to expand the description a little.  Thanks in
advance for considering!

>From adf5973940e99e7ec676e2f5d43aae9026075f43 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 17:44:31 -0800
Subject: [PATCH] Add more text to clarify the behavior of with-current-buffer

* doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi (copy-to-buffer): update text
---
 doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi | 6 +++++-
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi b/doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi
index e4a0f585f69..ba93dfd3b91 100644
--- a/doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi
+++ b/doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi
@@ -5445,7 +5445,11 @@ That expression starts with @code{get-buffer-create buffer}.  The
 function tells the computer to use the buffer with the name specified
 as the one to which you are copying, or if such a buffer does not
 exist, to create it.  Then, the @code{with-current-buffer} function
-evaluates its body with that buffer temporarily current.
+evaluates its body with that buffer temporarily current, after which
+it will switch back to the buffer we are at now@footnote{It is like
+calling @code{(save-excursion (set-buffer ...) ...)} in one go, though
+it is defined slightly differently which interested reader can find
+out using @code{describe-function}}.
 
 (This demonstrates another way to shift the computer's attention but
 not the user's.  The @code{append-to-buffer} function showed how to do
-- 
2.39.2

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.37,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-09-19, modified by Debian built on
 debian-hx90
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-bYKTEl/emacs-29.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-imenu-extras
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-old-indent
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/bar-cursor-20201204.2244/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/diminish-0.46/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/htmlize-1.57/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/initsplit-20160919.1818/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-old-indent
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-imenu-extras
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/js2-mode-20230408/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20201220/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/markdown-mode-2.6/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.8.14/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/popup-0.5.9/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.5/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-0.4.0/rust-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/session-20210422.53/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/tabbar-20180726.1735/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20230417.424/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.15/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20230815.820/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.7.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.10.0/project hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pulse cl-print finder lisp-mnt apropos reporter
perl-mode tramp-cmds rfc2104 tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
yaml-ts-mode mailalias conf-mode debian-copyright tex-info tex texmathp
texinfo texinfo-loaddefs debian-bug debian-changelog-mode ffap view
tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode deb-view find-dired grep
debian-control-mode magit-patch magit-subtree magit-gitignore
magit-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util vterm magit-bookmark bookmark tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat term ehelp vterm-module
git-rebase shortdoc sh-script smie treesit executable make-mode
goto-addr dired-aux url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue magit-extras
cus-start face-remap magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff git-commit log-edit add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor shell magit-mode transient magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm dash eglot external-completion array jsonrpc ert ewoc
debug backtrace find-func imenu smerge-mode diff jka-compr url-cache
mule-util misearch multi-isearch reveal help-fns radix-tree shr-color
color qp sort gnus-cite flow-fill mm-archive mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml gnus-topic cursor-sensor utf-7 nnfolder
gnus-demon nnml ezgnus gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win windmove gnutls network-stream puny nsm epa-file
term/xterm xterm comp comp-cstr rx server cap-words superword subword
vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference disp-table whitespace
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator xref company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb diminish company edmacro kmacro pcase init
zenburn-theme keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell icomplete
cus-load gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
flymake-proc flymake project compile text-property-search warnings icons
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config rcirc parse-time advice erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-log erc-goodies
erc iso8601 time-date thingatpt pp format-spec erc-backend erc-networks
erc-common erc-compat compat erc-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify preview-latex tex-site
bar-cursor-autoloads boxquote-autoloads buttercup-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads diminish-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
flutter-autoloads folding-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads helm-core-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
initsplit-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
meson-mode-autoloads popup-autoloads project-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads session-autoloads tabbar-autoloads vterm-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
dpkg-dev-el debian-el finder-inf with-editor-autoloads info
compat-autoloads seq-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2457787 275325)
 (symbols 48 43844 21)
 (strings 32 194524 43649)
 (string-bytes 1 5988377)
 (vectors 16 137501)
 (vector-slots 8 3315821 153294)
 (floats 8 804 5246)
 (intervals 56 111966 16858)
 (buffers 984 137))