Subject: bug#67520: 29.1; Mention headers

From: Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 11:49:18 +0800

This docstring should mention the case where the user wants to forward
the entire message, including pristine headers.

He tries each in vain, finding that none include the headers.

C-c C-f runs the command gnus-summary-mail-forward (found in
gnus-summary-mode-map), which is an autoloaded interactive
native-compiled Lisp function in ‘gnus-msg.el’.

It is bound to C-c C-f and S o m.

(gnus-summary-mail-forward &optional ARG POST)

Forward the current message(s) to another user.
If process marks exist, forward all marked messages;
if ARG is nil, see ‘message-forward-as-mime’ and ‘message-forward-show-mml’;
if ARG is 1, decode the message and forward directly inline;
if ARG is 2, forward message as an rfc822 MIME section;
if ARG is 3, decode message and forward as an rfc822 MIME section;
if ARG is 4, forward message directly inline;
otherwise, use flipped ‘message-forward-as-mime’.
If POST, post instead of mail.
For the "inline" alternatives, also see the variable
‘message-forward-ignored-headers’.

[back]