Subject: [bug#67512] [PATCH 5/5] gnu: Add librewolf.

From: Ian Eure <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 14:51:18 -0800

Ian Eure <[email-masked]> writes:

>> This icecat-minimal flag disables DRM:
>>
>>   ;; The --disable-eme option is not available on aarch64.
>>   #$(if (target-aarch64?) "" "--disable-eme")
>>
>
> LibreWolf disables DRM by default[1], so I don’t believe this 
> flag is
> necessary.  I can confirm that it’s disabled in the browser 
> built from
> the package definition without this flag.
>

I looked a bit deeper into this.  There are actually no 
EME-related configuration options in Librewolf at all, either to 
enable or disable it.  It’s always disabled.

  — Ian