Subject: Re: [bug#67501] [PATCH] gnu: Add python-islenska.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 23:39:51 +0100

Hi,

Spencer King <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (python-islenska): New variable.
>
> Change-Id: Id9acd04d625bbbdef0438b1b98b73550e826088d

Applied with the minor changes below.  Thanks!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
index 3c6902762f..f87e6fc3f7 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
@@ -34234,12 +34234,12 @@ (define-public python-islenska
     (propagated-inputs (list python-cffi python-typing-extensions))
     (home-page "https://github.com/mideind/BinPackage")
     (synopsis
-     "The vocabulary of the modern Icelandic language, in a Python package")
+     "Vocabulary of the modern Icelandic language, in a Python package")
     (description
-     "Islenska is a Python package, published by Mideind, that embeds the vocabulary
-     of the Database of Icelandic Morphology and offers various lookups and queries
-     of the data.  The database contains over 6.5 million entries, over 3.1 million
-     unique word forms, and about 300,000 distinct lemmas.")
+     "Islenska is a Python package that embeds the vocabulary of the Database
+of Icelandic Morphology and offers various lookups and queries of the data.
+The database contains over 6.5 million entries, over 3.1 million unique word
+forms, and about 300,000 distinct lemmas.")
     (license license:expat)))
 
 (define-public python-zeroc-ice-3.6