Subject: [bug#67493] [PATCH 0/6] Update telegram desktop

From: Saku Laesvuori <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:23:04 +0200

This series updates telegram-desktop to the latest version (4.11.8).

Saku Laesvuori (6):
  gnu: Update glib-next to 2.78.1
  gnu: Update glibmm-next to 2.77.0
  gnu: Add expected-lite
  gnu: Add cppgir
  gnu: Update range-v3 to 0.12.0
  gnu: Update telegram-desktop to 4.11.8

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |  26 +++-
 gnu/packages/glib.scm                         |  43 +++++-
 .../patches/range-v3-build-with-gcc10.patch   | 122 ------------------
 .../telegram-desktop-fix-lib-base-build.patch |  24 ++++
 .../telegram-desktop-unbundle-cppgir.patch    |  45 +++++++
 .../telegram-desktop-unbundle-gsl.patch       |  33 +++++
 gnu/packages/telegram.scm                     |  99 ++++++++++----
 8 files changed, 236 insertions(+), 160 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/range-v3-build-with-gcc10.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/telegram-desktop-fix-lib-base-build.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/telegram-desktop-unbundle-cppgir.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/telegram-desktop-unbundle-gsl.patch

base-commit: 9f67681db15d22f7ede5488315d52b78e357343e
-- 
2.41.0