Subject: bug#6749: Snake.el enhancements

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:09:47 +0200

Stuart Hacking <[email-masked]> writes:

> I have made the following small enhancements to snake.el:
>
> - Primarily, that apples are now, by default, placed at random in the
> game grid. The original behaviour can be restored by toggling a
> customization variable.
>
> - Some other variables are now customizable
>
> - Added some extra doc strings to keep Checkdoc happy.

Looks good.

This is a rather large patch, so the FSF needs copyright assignment
papers before installing.  If you haven't already, would you be willing
to sign such paperwork?

---------

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/