Subject: bug#67469: [PATCH] Fix typo in Gnus manual

From: Daniel Martín <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:27:25 +0100

Tags: patch

This patch fixes a small typo in the Gnus manual.  Thanks.

>From 2086c33e34f85ed959160568ad0eb44bc7480a96 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Daniel=20Mart=C3=ADn?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:22:20 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] ;; Fix typo in Gnus manual

---
 doc/misc/gnus.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/misc/gnus.texi b/doc/misc/gnus.texi
index 582038d973f..586e4b94ba1 100644
--- a/doc/misc/gnus.texi
+++ b/doc/misc/gnus.texi
@@ -21596,7 +21596,7 @@ Searching
 Search queries can be specified one of two ways: either using the
 syntax of the engine responsible for the group you're searching, or
 using Gnus' generalized search syntax.  Set the option
-@code{gnus-search-use-parsed-queries} to a non-@code{nil} value to used the
+@code{gnus-search-use-parsed-queries} to a non-@code{nil} value to use the
 generalized syntax.  The advantage of this syntax is that, if you have
 multiple backends indexed by different engines, you don't need to
 remember which one you're searching---it's also possible to issue the
-- 
2.42.0