Subject: [PATCH gnome-team 0/4] Update mutter

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 23:52:19 +0100

Dear guix,

While trying to fix the test failures earlier today, I tried upgrading mutter
to 45.1.  I keep it here because it might be helpful later, if not merged now.

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (4):
  gnu: mutter: Update to 44.5.
  gnu: Add munit.
  gnu: Add libei.
  gnu: mutter: Update to 45.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 -
 gnu/packages/check.scm                        |  31 ++
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  |  40 +++
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  10 +-
 .../patches/mutter-fix-inverted-test.patch    | 290 ------------------
 5 files changed, 75 insertions(+), 297 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mutter-fix-inverted-test.patch

base-commit: e21f0cb7b7a87992004193cd56638ad961fe5928
-- 
2.41.0