Subject: [bug#67464] [PATCH gnome-team v2 0/4] Update mutter (better)

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:10:55 +0100

Le lundi 27 novembre 2023 à 18:57 +0100, Liliana Marie Prikler a
écrit :
> > Vivien Kraus (4):
> >   gnu: mutter: Update to 44.6.
> >   gnu: Add munit.
> >   gnu: Add libei.
> >   gnu: mutter: Update to 45.1.
> Are we targeting GNOME 44 or GNOME 45 here?  I don't want to delay
> rollout of gnome-team even further by moving the goalpost.
In order to try and solve the earlier mutter test failure, I tried
different things and at one point I tried the 45.1 update.  I don’t
like to waste so I sent it here, but maybe we could be wiser and keep
it for later.

> Note that 44.7 and 45.2 tarballs should go out this weekend, so no
> micro-updates if possible.
I’m not sure what the end of your sentence means. Should we stay with
44.5? 44.6? Should we wait for 44.7?

Best regards,

Vivien