Subject: [PATCH gnome-team v2 0/4] Update mutter (better)

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 18:52:39 +0100

Dear guix,

I changed a couple of things.  First, I don’t need sysprof-3.44.  Then, I
removed the gtk+ propagated input.  And finally, I updated the
propagated-inputs comments.

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (4):
  gnu: mutter: Update to 44.6.
  gnu: Add munit.
  gnu: Add libei.
  gnu: mutter: Update to 45.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 -
 gnu/packages/check.scm                        |  31 ++
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm                  |  40 +++
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                        |  15 +-
 .../patches/mutter-fix-inverted-test.patch    | 290 ------------------
 5 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 300 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mutter-fix-inverted-test.patch

base-commit: e21f0cb7b7a87992004193cd56638ad961fe5928
-- 
2.41.0