Subject: bug#6746: 24.0.50; Add a key binding to get full commit log

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 18:19:47 +0200

[email-masked] (Aneesh Kumar K.V) writes:

> This is with vc-git.el. With C-x v L it would nice, if we are able
> to show the full commit log. Ideally i would expect showing changeset
> diff to also show me the full commit log.  That implies update 'D' to
> to show full commit log along with diff. If that doesn't work adding a
> new key binding would be nice

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

I'm not sure what's meant by "full commit log", but `C-x v L' in Emacs
28 onwards (at least) has:

---
A special case is when the prefix argument is 1: in this case
the command asks for the ID of a revision, and shows that revision
with its diffs (if the underlying VCS supports that).
---

Is this the requested functionality?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no