Subject: bug#67432: actionlint.powerpc64le-linux is broken (test failure)

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:51:13 -0500

Hello,

[email-masked] (Cuirass) writes:

> <p>The build <b>actionlint.powerpc64le-linux</b> for specification <b>master</b> is
> broken. You can find the detailed information about this build <a
> href="https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2674865/details">here</a>.</p>
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2674865/details

Excerpt:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
starting phase `check'
2023/11/24 11:47:40 cron: panic running job: YOLO
goroutine 17 [running]:
github.com/robfig/cron.(*Cron).runWithRecovery.func1(0xc0000ac500)
	/tmp/guix-build-go-github-com-robfig-cron-1.2.0.drv-0/src/github.com/robfig/cron/cron.go:161 +0x8c
panic({0x12c880, 0x178f70})
	/gnu/store/hyi32b0caf17haa61li7an389z8padzn-go-1.17.13/lib/go/src/runtime/panic.go:1038 +0x240
github.com/robfig/cron.TestFuncPanicRecovery.func1()
	/tmp/guix-build-go-github-com-robfig-cron-1.2.0.drv-0/src/github.com/robfig/cron/cron_test.go:19 +0x3c
github.com/robfig/cron.FuncJob.Run(0x156750)
	/tmp/guix-build-go-github-com-robfig-cron-1.2.0.drv-0/src/github.com/robfig/cron/cron.go:92 +0x30
github.com/robfig/cron.(*Cron).runWithRecovery(0xc0000ac500, {0x179b60, 0x156750})
	/tmp/guix-build-go-github-com-robfig-cron-1.2.0.drv-0/src/github.com/robfig/cron/cron.go:165 +0x60
created by github.com/robfig/cron.(*Cron).run
	/tmp/guix-build-go-github-com-robfig-cron-1.2.0.drv-0/src/github.com/robfig/cron/cron.go:199 +0x6a8
2023/11/24 11:47:41 cron: panic running job: YOLO
goroutine 18 [running]:
github.com/robfig/cron.(*Cron).runWithRecovery.func1(0xc0000ac690)
	/tmp/guix-build-go-github-com-robfig-cron-1.2.0.drv-0/src/github.com/robfig/cron/cron.go:161 +0x8c
panic({0x12c880, 0x178f70})
	/gnu/store/hyi32b0caf17haa61li7an389z8padzn-go-1.17.13/lib/go/src/runtime/panic.go:1038 +0x240
github.com/robfig/cron.DummyJob.Run(...)
	/tmp/guix-build-go-github-com-robfig-cron-1.2.0.drv-0/src/github.com/robfig/cron/cron_test.go:30
github.com/robfig/cron.(*Cron).runWithRecovery(0xc0000ac690, {0x179b40, 0x272aa0})
	/tmp/guix-build-go-github-com-robfig-cron-1.2.0.drv-0/src/github.com/robfig/cron/cron.go:165 +0x60
created by github.com/robfig/cron.(*Cron).run
	/tmp/guix-build-go-github-com-robfig-cron-1.2.0.drv-0/src/github.com/robfig/cron/cron.go:199 +0x6a8
--- FAIL: TestNonLocalTimezone (2.02s)
    cron_test.go:261: expected job fires 2 times
FAIL
FAIL	github.com/robfig/cron	25.657s
FAIL
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "go" arguments: ("test" "github.com/robfig/cron") exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f> 
phase `check' failed after 27.8 seconds
command "go" "test" "github.com/robfig/cron" failed with status 1
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This one also was a result of
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/?qt=range&q=0083a2265960f8228112c36e0d10eb974ff9d1f1..e4397a32ac81d0b23b168df27424001a7d20aee7.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim