Subject: [bug#67396] [PATCH 0/2] Add plasp

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 10:25:37 +0100

Hi Guix,

this series adds plasp, an ASP-based planning system.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (2):
  gnu: Add mapbox-variant.
  gnu: Add plasp.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 +
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          | 37 ++++++++++++++
 .../patches/plasp-fix-normalization.patch     | 51 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/plasp-include-iostream.patch      | 26 ++++++++++
 gnu/packages/potassco.scm                     | 32 ++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 148 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/plasp-fix-normalization.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/plasp-include-iostream.patch

base-commit: 5023424f16029ed8e24dc2b2ba8eba5812ece26b
-- 
2.41.0