Subject: bug#67391: closed (Re: bug#67391: dejagnu report card and multiple rows)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 02:41:02 +0000

Your bug report

#67391: dejagnu report card and multiple rows

which was filed against the dejagnu package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
67391: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=67391
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#67391: dejagnu report card and multiple rows
From: Jacob Bachmeyer <[email-masked]>
To: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 20:40:20 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The documentation patch on the PR67391 branch has been merged to master, 
explaining the totals line at the end of "dejagnu report card" output.  
Closing issue.

-- Jacob

Subject: dejagnu report card and multiple rows
From: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:52:48 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I tried "dejagnu report card" today for gdb (well, the subset of gdb
tests that I most recently ran).  It shows:

prentzel. dejagnu report card gdb.sum
      __________________________________________________
     /    PASS   FAIL  ?PASS  ?FAIL  UNSUP  UNRES UNTEST
     |--------------------------------------------------
gdb  |    8599      0      0     37      0      0      0
     |--------------------------------------------------
     |    8599      0      0     37      0      0      0
     \__________________________________________________

I couldn't figure out why there would be two rows here.
The documentation doesn't describe it either.

Is the second row the sum?  If so (1) if there's a single tool, maybe it
can be omitted; and (2) perhaps this could be mentioned in the
documentation, maybe with some example output.

thanks,
Tom