Subject: bug#67357: [PATCH] Fix c-ts-mode block indent when first-siblings are comments

From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 01:09:15 -0800

> Ping! Ping!  Yuan, please chime is, as I'm waiting for your comments
> before we install on the release branch.
>
> This and other patches for TS-based modes are currently delaying the
> release of Emacs 29.2, so please try to be more responsive, okay?
>
Whoa! Sorry, I just switched to a new email client, and direct CC isn't 
highlight as they were before :-( (And admittedly I haven't been 
browsing the bug tracker lately.)

As for the patch, first of all, thank you, Noah, it's very good. I try 
to avoid query matchers since they could be slow, plus the fundamental 
problem isn't with comments, IMO. The problem is when the first sibling 
isn't on it's own line. (Though in normal C source code, when the first 
sibling isn't on its own line, that sibling is usually a comment.) 
Anyway, please see my reasoning in the commit message for 08fc6bace20.

I also removed the else_clause rule since it's already added by the 
patch for bug#67417, and added another test.

Yuan